Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Mar. 18, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

26 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Because winning sucks right!

THIS IS BULL****!

19 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

It be nice if they could do it when it actually matters 

i don't think anyone expected playoffs this year, but the way benning's building this team, it's certainly been teased so any win matters. regardless of where this team drafts, bennings picking the best guy available, and we'll love him, accept him and shower him with... love

2 hours ago, Chris12345 said:

Zing! Never tried it. I pounded a few Grants...not good.

I, a devout craft beer nerd, had the pleasure of attending a scotch and fine spirit club in Kelowna tonight, whilst visiting family.  ( Actually Irish whiskey tonight due to Saint Patty's Day).  Tried some 300$+ plus stuff, could gain am appreciation.  What made it sweeter was watching EP40 pass Bure.

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

THIS IS BULL****!

i don't think anyone expected playoffs this year, but the way benning's building this team, it's certainly been teased so any win matters. regardless of where this team drafts, bennings picking the best guy available, and we'll love him, accept him and shower him with... love

sarcasm Twilight.

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Could we won out and mske the frogging playoffs?

im outing scotch do I’m into the boutique stuff is okay but it’s not scotch now is it?  Bourbon is for girls I think.  I think I’m drink and an old fashioned sexist.  

How many girkd ot there like sports?  Damon I think ourgirlosysrs here are the best!  Seriously ladies any guy in your life, if you’re not slteeage married, would be a moron not to like you guys.  How many girls are onto sports like hockey?  

You are froggin hilarious alfie.

51 minutes ago, Jetliner said:

Please start losing in high scoring games.

Thanks

Yup, lets shell our future starting goaltender and destroy his confidence in the name of a higher draft pick so then we dont have a goalie when our team is ready to contend ala West Coast Express. Everybody loved that disappointment amirite? 

1 hour ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

That we have nobody in that tier.

“If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all.”

― William Shakespeare, Hamlet

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Alf’s into his scotch and loves everyone. Especially Bo.  I’m sorry I posted to trade you Bo if we get Jack Hughes.  You’re a real hockey player.  I’d like you to lean to face punch though.  

you know Bo fought Pedan once!

Last 4 games got 3-0-1, I proud of Canucks.

Demko looks quite solid. I guess Benning will continue to use Marky and Demko in the coming season.

The D group is quite good, no Poo, no Guddy, no DNZ, but have Stretch, Sauter, Boisbois and Schenn ; all are young players, I personally think Stretch is the best to-night  Elder made some mistakes, however he got an PPscore, an OT assist, Bulldog's ethic is always there.

Bo got the OT score, he works hard, he should be the future captain.

Brock extends his point steak; and EP makes the history.  All are good things.

I don't care the draft pick ranking, I don't care win or loss.

But I care they play hard every game, young stars continuous growing.

If Canucks make the playoff this season, that is out of my expectation.

If Canucks make the playoff next season, that is my expectation.

4 hours ago, Roberts said:

I'm not sure why some "fans" are disappointed with Canucks winning, as they are only 6 points out of the wild card. They probably won't make the playoffs but fans still shouldn't be hoping against their team.

I'm not cheering against my team, I simply feel the team is not ready for playoff hockey and would be swept and humiliated. Why cheer for your team to get killed? I'm cheering for many players on the team to show well and finish the season strong, could care less about wins. .Hard to imagine this team could win one game against Winnipeg, Las Vegas, Calgary, San Jose. Love my team, love playoffs, but this is not the year. PS I'm not on team tank.

Archived