Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

12 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Ferland-Pettersson-Boeser

Baertschi-Horvat-Miller

Pearson-Sutter-Virtanen

Leivo-Beagle-Eriksson

Motte

I could see Baer and Pearson swapping spots depending on the opponent / who’s hot.  Surprisingly  deep team considering some of the AHL squads we’ve iced in recent memory.  

That's not terrible. Rous will probably just step into the line-up when he's healthy, I'm sure someone will be injured. 

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Hey, I will get back this tonight.....just want to say Gaudette played a great game last night

It will be interesting to see how he plays the rest of the pre-season...…..I think he has arrived, but as others have said he will be put down

in Utica, because of asset management...…………...first or second call up! (him and McEwen)

I agree.... except that Benning is shopping Sutter..... if Sutter moves... Gaudette stays!  From my understanding it's why Gaudette played 3 exb games. Green wants Gaudette to force their hand.

But I also have to admit

.... Sutter sure looked good aswell. A healthy Sutter centering the 3rd line would be good aswell. He looked great with Pearson. 

A locked and loaded Adam Gaudette in Utica. Should and will keep all the regulars on their toes.... if hes pushing to come again.

Then again this is the canucks and as good as we look right now...I hate to say it.... the injuries are coming lol.... they do every year.

Exciting time to be a canucks fan !!

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

Don't jinx :(

I don't' believe in jinxing someone or the team.  I mean, someone is bound to say something publicly and so do the other fans in the league bound to say something and didn't happen.   He could not be a real hardcore fan if he said that.  So don't fret. :)

• Cheers 1

Goldy oozes so much skill with the puck and his edge work, but all the more why I get annoyed by him because he has so much talent to be a game breaking player, but his "give a crap" meter is so low.

sigh.

He hasn't been bad, but he hasn't looked great either.  Need to see him put everything on the table here, or this could be it for him here.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ilduce39 said:

Baertschi-Horvat-Miller

Pearson-Sutter-Virtanen

Leivo-Beagle-Eriksson

Motte

I could see Baer and Pearson swapping spots depending on the opponent / who’s hot.  Surprisingly  deep team considering some of the AHL squads we’ve iced in recent memory.  

That is a good looking line up and agree with you that will probably be it.

Goldy just doesn't seem able to elevate his game to where the team needs it to be.

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Snapshot85 said:

I agree.... except that Benning is shopping Sutter..... if Sutter moves... Gaudette stays!  From my understanding it's why Gaudette played 3 exb games. Green wants Gaudette to force their hand.

But I also have to admit

.... Sutter sure looked good aswell. A healthy Sutter centering the 3rd line would be good aswell. He looked great with Pearson. 

A locked and loaded Adam Gaudette in Utica. Should and will keep all the regulars on their toes.... if hes pushing to come again.

Then again this is the canucks and as good as we look right now...I hate to say it.... the injuries are coming lol.... they do every year.

Exciting time to be a canucks fan !!

Really?  Source.....

Sounds like speculation by you.  Sutter, if he stays healthy, would be a huge piece to a playoff hunt. 

• Cheers 3

35 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Really?  Source.....

Sounds like speculation by you.  Sutter, if he stays healthy, would be a huge piece to a playoff hunt. 

Irffan Gaffar : as a guest on Sn650.

There has been a few others I dont have off top of my head.

So no... not speculation by me. 

Not saying its accurate. But would make sense if they wanted Gaudette on 3rd line roll for a offensive 3rd line.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ilduce39 said:

Baertschi-Horvat-Miller

Pearson-Sutter-Virtanen

Leivo-Beagle-Eriksson

Motte

I think your forward choices are spot on.

• Cheers 1