The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Sens @ Nucks Sept 25 2019 - 2 minutes for cross checking edition -

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Green and his pc responses..

HIs PC responses just may lead to Brock (and maybe Petey) seeking other options come next contract time.  Stars on other teams are aggressively protected but in Canuck land, it really is open season on our young guys.  Hard for our best players to play their game knowing they are on their own out there and being hunted.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 1

Hopefully the boys keep filling the net. Loving all the goooaaalzzz!

Not happy about the lack of retaliation on either dirty hit, however, Brock shouldn't put himself in that position.  You can't just  turn your back to the play and expect everybody to play clean. Protect yourself Brock, no dumb stuff.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Love that Green put out Schaller and MacEwan, those guys know their role. There are likely to be fistacuffs tonight. The real question is whether or not Tierney is playing? Wouldn't be surprised if the Sens coach sits him.

A good clean tilt would be great

• Upvote 2

I don't  get Green, we should be using our regular lineup now minus the two who were hurt the other night. how is the team going to start  to come together. others teams are  starting to go with their regulars now, why are the Canucks always behind

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bree2 said:

I don't  get Green, we should be using our regular lineup now minus the two who were hurt the other night. how is the team going to start  to come together. others teams are  starting to go with their regulars now, why are the Canucks always behind

We have a week to practice after tomorrow and only 4  reg games in 2 weeks spans to start the season.  There will be plenty of opportunity to click.  

The bigger need is to see who is willing to fight to make the team in the bottom 6.    Depth will be huge this season 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

Nothing is gonna happen , guys.

This is 2019.  Tierney and Brock were probably exchanging im sorry whatsapp messages with heart emojis.  Half the team was probably on the group chat.

The old days where the goons would square off after the first puck drop are gone.

Tierney is one of Bo's best friends.   They played junior together and Tierney was in Bo's wedding party.  

I'm sure Tierney has reached out to Brock and Bo already.

• Upvote 2

Just now, gizmo2337 said:

He's in, so I guess they are dumb. 

Not according to the most recent line up provided by Vintage:

EFU1mGwU0AAG5sY?format=jpg&name=large

I can still see the Senators playing a physical game, so I hope that the Canucks roster responds in kind. Maybe Chabot gets rubbed out along the boards?