The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sabres @ Canucks - Dec 7, 2019 - 1pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

Sometimes I tire of these guys in position of “television” authority telling us how it is. It’s no more valid than any of us on this site. What makes them so much more correct than the rest of us?  Did they ever play in the NHL?  Nope. They didn’t.  Your opinion is just as good as theirs. 

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

You know you’re in Canada when you can take a University course in Maple Syrup. :gocan:

I had a similar reaction when I went to apply for a job as a counter chump at a weed shop and the application required "certification" .
Who goes to school to learn how to sell dope , eh !?

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Have you seen the prices on maple syrup in the stores.

There's gold in them trees! 

I like to put a drizzle of it on plain yogurt with fruit and walnuts.

So...had a bottle of it at work.  Opened the fridge to use it and it was pretty much gone!!!   Workmates decided it was community property and reportedly were using it in their coffee in place of sugar.

Hmmmph

• Cheers 1

To the is Eichel playing people?

Eichel doesent grab your attention the way mcdavid and Mackinnon do because their speed game relies on acceleration mainly with crossovers meanwhile jack uses his ability to glide with mobility and relies on balance on his stride to cut corners to

generate speed, it’s almost raptor like.

eichel can look lazy to someone who’s nerve watched him but that’s how he is most effective in long strides because he can change zones so quickly, being a center he has to be the first man back.

the Canucks forced him Into the neutral zone most of the period due to bad coverage.

talk after the second and third if you still don’t recognize him. And if this is one of the off games he has in the first 12 he’s earned one. Matthews has had five in a row eiichel as I said had been putting up points at a higher clip then anyone in the league the last two weeks lol.

he should come around.

hes been making this league his personal playground the last month. First in so many statistics and top

five Six in others 

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever

2 minutes ago, fecklund said:

I had a similar reaction when I went to apply for a job as a counter chump at a weed shop and the application required "certification" .
Who goes to school to learn how to sell dope , eh !?

Once the government gets involved, everything gets very convoluted. However, that fact I’m allowed to say this proves I’m not in China. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I like to put a drizzle of it on plain yogurt with fruit and walnuts.

So...had a bottle of it at work.  Opened the fridge to use it and it was pretty much gone!!!   Workmates decided it was community property and reportedly were using it in their coffee in place of sugar.

Hmmmph

EVIL!

• Upvote 1