The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Golden Knights @ Canucks Dec 19 2019 - 7pm - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

I have seen you post this kind of stuff before so I have to ask

Are you interested in seeing this team win a Stanley Cup? Or winning at all?

I am interested in seeing good, exciting hockey.  I don't expect  to win in a "I won't accept ever losing" deal.  Teams lose. 

31 teams and one takes it all each year.  Been waiting long enough to look for "more" than just all or nothing at this point.  It's about excitement for me and if we're in games and have a chance to win, then I've got my $$'s worth!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Trying to pad stats for TD? Both Pearson and Leivo are “tradeable” unlike mr Erickson. Im hoping we are gonna see Hoglander next year on Bos wing. My buddy pays close attention to all our young prospects and sees big things from Nils and I trust his judgment. 

Hoglander - Horvat - Pod would be nice to see in the next season or two.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Fair enough. Good points. I do hope that the impossible becomes possible though and that Eriksson is traded before the end of the season. A guy can dream, right?

I'm dreaming.

Of a white Christmas.

Just like the ones.

I used.

To know.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Filthy McNasty said:

At this point I want to make the playoffs but after all we seen so far we will be swept in the first round so I kinda want the high pick too 

If anything, playoffs/winning games is more important than draft position this season. We drafted our #1 centre, #1 Defenseman and potential #1 goalie. We need to establish a winning culture and winning mentality. The draft lottery has never been kind to the Canucks, winning as many games as we can this season should be the mandate. If the team finishes bottom 10 again this year, we have a bigger problem than many may realize and that problem could not be fixed simply by drafting another top player.

1 hour ago, NUCKER67 said:

Canucks have been accused of mistreating players before. Bo won't complain about line mates or assignments, so they keep juggling his wingers to try and get him going, or wanting him to be more in a checking role. How about giving him good wingers? That might get him going. lol  But this fan base is Pettersson crazy, so it all seems to revolve around Petey.  You know on other teams who the captain is. He's usually the centreman (or top pairing D) on the top line, with the best wingers. He's the guy they rely on for big goals and carrying the team with they need a boost. How do they expect Bo to be that guy with Pearson and Leivo as his wingers? I think Green is out to lunch.

Bo has had Miller on his line, he has had Boeser on his line,  he has had Jake on his line,  none of them could help, no Bo needs to get himself going, he needs to count on himself. last game Bo lost the puck off his stick so many times , he is in a slump and needs to get himself out of it. I don't believe it has anything to do with his wingers

• Upvote 1