The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Rangers @ Canucks - Jan 4 2020 - 7pm - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, KeslerWho? said:

Remember the interview with Sutter (I think), where he states the nicknames that you don't like are the ones that stick

You're correct though regarding that in general, which sucks because he doesn't even like it yet now it's stuck, sucks that he has to be kind of upset every time he hears it though, yet some people obviously could care less how he feels if they call him it, great fans :gocan:

• Wat 1

4 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

You're correct though regarding that in general, which sucks because he doesn't even like it yet now it's stuck, sucks that he has to be kind of upset every time he hears it though, yet some people obviously could care less how he feels if they call him it, great fans :gocan:

Can't stop the Church of Pettersson. It's bigger than all of us now 

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The place will explode if Bure and Linden show up. 

I am really hoping Bure makes a surprise appearance and I will kick myself for not going to the game (in my new Petey skate jersey).  Trevor is allegedly out of the country

• Like 1

I never created a Ranger in D&D as a kid.

They were just weird lame characters... kinda like wussy versions of a Fighter, Knight or Paladin with a sprinkle of Druid. They usually couldn't use any of the cool weapons either.

Therefore we will win.

Go Nucks.

46 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

You must have comprehension issues. Petey said "I wouldn't say I like it that much but it's a fun nickname."  Good lord you have issues.  :picard:

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Wat 1