pickle spear 

and couple teaspoons pickle juice 

use franks vs tobacco 

thank me later 

Another Ceasar tip. 
It is a breakfast drink. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, LateNightBus said:

This game will show what the Canucks are made of, and where they are in the league.

we already know

the laffs elite talent is more developed and established

the nucks have better overall depth though

the future looks brighter for the nucks though as they have internal room for growth

their prospects will still get better and have bigger upside

hard to say the same about the laffs, and they are hamstrung by cap issues to improve their depth

can anyone really say what their d will look like next season? could be ugly

Edited by coastal.view

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I would disagree, about 4-5 games ago. LE was set up for two glorious easy goals, and he whiffed on both of them. In addition he coughed up the puck twice that lead to two turnovers and Marky bailed him out. 

If he was fine defensively I'd be ok with it. But when you are turning into a defensive liability and not scoring. A shake up would be warranted. After all it only took one bad shift with Virtanen to staple him to the bench. If he had a bad game. Fine. But at least demote him for part of the game to maybe send a message? 

I wonder if people just see what they want to see , Bo has great on ice vision and LE has stymied many good plays set up by Bo. That play on that last goal with Toffoli was awesome and he had great plays when he was with Boes too. Its like his talents are being wasted. Jake too, he has no chemistry with his line mates right now yet they still are together. His great play on the #2 pp shows how well he does offensively with the right combo of players.

2 hours ago, Pettersson the goat said:

So off topic I was just watching the kings devil game why do the kings have silver helmets it is the most tacky thing I have ever seen (in the nhl).

I was scanning quickly so mebbe someone already posted. When Gretzky was an LA King back in the day, they went to NFL Raiders silver and black theme.

Not sure if the helmets were silver but I am guessing it's a retro marketing promotion if those lids are anew color.

6 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

LE must be black mailing TG.....why FFS....LE has done nothing....at least Zac is physical and has some GRIT....

Benning and Green must believe that if Loui plays on the top line his value will go up, maybe he'll chip in a few points, to help a trade in the off season. Ridiculous considering they're fighting for their playoff spot lives. Is Loui seriously the 6th best forward on this team? lol  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Just got home from a funeral (for a friend)....last words of the eulogy were "Go Canucks Go".  She was a long time sth/fan...this one's for you, Mo.

My condolences Deb.

• Like 1