The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

The Grey - 3/10

Even with all of the negative reviews, I didn't expect it to be this bad. I mean, Liam Neeson vs. a pack of wolves? That's gotta at least be a little enjoyable, doesn't it?

Nope...it was TERRIBLE.

The Avengers - 9/10

The only thing I didn't like were the people that came late expecting to be able to sit together.

I loved the little bits of humour throughout the movie and the action was fantastic. As much as I think Cobie Smulders is great, she seemed a little out of her element on the big screen.

The Avengers - 8/10. Certainly enjoyable. I really liked how they didn't go the easy route and make Robert Downey Jr. the star of the film. Certainly seemed like all the characters got equal amounts of screen time. Only person who seemed miscast in their major role was Ruffalo. Don't get me wrong, I like Ruffalo, but Bana and Norton are both better actors; with the nod going to Norton as he plays the loner very well (something that Banner is supposed to be). Otherwise, solid flick. Just don't think it's worth owning when it comes to video, thus the 8/10.

The Avengers - 8/10. Certainly enjoyable. I really liked how they didn't go the easy route and make Robert Downey Jr. the star of the film. Certainly seemed like all the characters got equal amounts of screen time. Only person who seemed miscast in their major role was Ruffalo. Don't get me wrong, I like Ruffalo, but Bana and Norton are both better actors; with the nod going to Norton as he plays the loner very well (something that Banner is supposed to be). Otherwise, solid flick. Just don't think it's worth owning when it comes to video, thus the 8/10.

Archived