The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

The Hunger Games: 7/10. Nothing special, good shooting and acting mostly. (The Reaping was excellently done) Sometimes the script sucked, and the shaky-cam was insanely annoying at times. Great ending, though.

The Hunger Games: 8/10

If you've read the books it makes the movie WAY better because you know what Katniss is thinking and going through even better than if you only watch the movie. The movie misses this inner narration by Katniss and those who haven't read the books may be confused on quite a few topics but will still enjoy the movie...just probably not to the same level.

The Hunger Games - 7.5/10

Like the poster said above me, it really didn't live up to the hype for me but it wasn't terrible.

At the end I wish Katniss and Peeta would've ate the berries, would have made for a way better ending IMO

Hunger Games - 8/10. I thought the build up to "the game" itself was actually done quite well. However, I felt that once they were in the forest, it was a little bit of a let down.

Surprisingly, Lenny Kravitz wasn't really bad.

Youth in Revolt 6/10

Decent movie, not really my type but I enjoyed it.

Monsters 7/10

I really like the apocalyptic feel and the realtionship between the two main characters.

Lincoln Lawyer 8/10

Smart movie, some great twists.

Archived