The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

I think you misunderstand me, or I wasn't very clear.Yes, the interpretation of Hulk in The Avengers was very well done. The other Hulk movies were boring, at best. However, I do not think that Ruffalo plays the Bruce Banner role of the sad loner better than Norton certainly would have, or Bana could have. I like Ruffalo, I just don't think Bruce Banner when I look at Ruffalo.The best Bruce Banner portrayal was Norton in the first 20-30 minutes of his Hulk movie, until the movie was ultimately botched.

I think you misunderstand me, or I wasn't very clear.Yes, the interpretation of Hulk in The Avengers was very well done.  The other Hulk movies were boring, at best.  However, I do not think that Ruffalo plays the Bruce Banner role of the sad loner better than Norton certainly would have, or Bana could have.  I like Ruffalo, I just don't think Bruce Banner when I look at Ruffalo.The best Bruce Banner portrayal was Norton in the first 20-30 minutes of his Hulk movie, until the movie was ultimately botched.

Lockout 6.5/10 Average actionflick, Meh...forgettable.

The Lucky One 8/10 - A bit of a chick flick, take a girl to see it, needed more military scenes.

American Reunion 8/10(If you've seen the other movies, great way to close things) 5/10 If you havent.

Titanic 3D 8/10 - I thought the 3d Could have been better

Avengers In UltraAVX/3D 10/10 - F***ing Awesome!

Man On a Ledge - 5/10

A great idea for a movie, with what should have been a strong cast. But overall it was poorly written, poorly acted, and rushed to keep the runtime short.

Is Elizabeth Banks a TERRIBLE dramatic actress, or have I just personally typecasted her? I love her in comedies, but in dramatic movies I don't buy her at all...

The Avengers - 8/10 too many corny jokes and forced laughs, actually too much action too lol. could have been 10/10

Prometheus trailer - 10/10 I actually had a huge nerd boner when I saw the space jockey ship. had forgotten this movie is coming out soon (June 8). will be first in line to see it opening night in 3D

Avengers 9/10

Could have gotten 10/10 if they made Loki more badass instead of making look weak.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 6/10

Jessica Biel nuff said

Redtails -10/10

The Devil inside 5/10

Had some moments

Archived