The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Earthquake?

Madness

My family are in Campbell River. Lamps and other stuff were swaying and they felt movement but everything is okay. I heard on FB from other vancouver friends that they felt something, I felt nothing but Gilly (kitty) was crying and being weird for a moment. Weird.

Edited by Gillyfluffball

My family are in Campbell River. Lamps and other stuff were swaying and they felt movement but everything is okay. I heard on FB from other vancouver friends that they felt something, I felt nothing but Gilly (kitty) was crying and being weird for a moment. Weird.

My dog also reacted. I think she was mostly just confused though, she started growling....

I'm in downtown Vancouver, felt it up on the 15th floor of my building.

My dog also reacted. I think she was mostly just confused though, she started growling....

I'm in downtown Vancouver, felt it up on the 15th floor of my building.

I am near the PNE so I am not that far away from downtown...

They do say animals have senses people don't. Gilly laid on my bed and started crying till I went and picked her up and now she is watching hockey with me... Intersting.

BREAKING NEWS: A 6.7 Quake has shifted the earth on the West Coast of BC... the stars are aligned for a Cup run win next season!

Yeah, an earthquake just a week after the lunar eclipse... keep your eyes open for four horsemen.