The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Portland had the benefit of a couple of posts last week and today it was the Caps' turn...

They're going to have to be a lot better in the return leg. The possession numbers were around 60-40 for the Timbers. No wonder Robbo looked so happy with the scoreless draw.

I don't know why all the doom and gloom? A scoreless draw on the away leg of a first match in Europe is considered golden.

Cuz of the away goal rule. A goal for Portland at BC Place and the Caps are pretty doomed now, since we have no away goals and it would mean Portland has 1. If Portland scores next Sunday, we have to score at least 2 goals to win the series.

Cuz of the away goal rule. A goal for Portland at BC Place and the Caps are pretty doomed now, since we have no away goals and it would mean Portland has 1. If Portland scores next Sunday, we have to score at least 2 goals to win the series.

I'm aware of the away goal rule, living in Europe I find most Europeans are generally happy if their club returns with a 0-0 result, there is more pressure on the away team to score.

• Upvote 2

Bought two tickets row 1 on stubhub for 55$ USD each a two nights ago

There were four available, probably could have re-sold at double the price the extra two but I was lazy.

Excited to go, go caps! :D

Cousin and his friend are STH. Friend is out of town. Guess who's in luck :)

...and I think that's the going price. STH they sold quite a few of the tickets and made $300+ profits each. Their tickets cost them $27, sell them for $40+. $55 is right around the ballpark, pretty good grab on the secondary market.

Edited by TheRussianRocket.

I'm aware of the away goal rule, living in Europe I find most Europeans are generally happy if their club returns with a 0-0 result, there is more pressure on the away team to score.

I guess you could look at it that way. It'd also be pressure for the Whitecaps to not allow a goal though.

Home crowd support vs the tiebreaker. 

I dunno..... I would prefer something more tangible.