The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

"Well looks like I wrapped up a win in fantasy this week."

[comes back later and checks scores to see the opposing team I am playing has the Cards defense holding at 27 fantasy points and Kaep has 4 INT's with 2 being pick 6's]

I only have a 2 point lead now Dx

Eagles win Matthews and Sproles provide the spark.

D,Special teams, run game.

Now if only Bradford and the receivers can get going passing the ball and running at same time.

Eagles are improving especially on D. Big division game next week.

Time to stack some wins and show the NFC what this team can really do if healthy and all facets clicking at the same time.

Eagles win Matthews and Sproles provide the spark.

D,Special teams, run game.

Now if only Bradford and the receivers can get going passing the ball and running at same time.

Eagles are improving especially on D. Big division game next week.

Time to stack some wins and show the NFC what this team can really do if healthy and all facets clicking at the same time.

There have been so many dropped passes this season, so I really hope that gets fixed soon.

There have been so many dropped passes this season, so I really hope that gets fixed soon.

That is basically what I was going to say. Bradford can improve given how accurate he can be he has missed some passes he really shouldn't be missing but a lot but his numbers are very misleading based on how many dropped and missed passes they WR's and RB's have had. Even some of his INT's were passes that hit his WR's hands and bounced off.