The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

2 hours ago, DonLever said:

The Super Bowl will be decided by the team with the best defense today.  Philadelphia has a better defense but New England is no slouch in that department either.

When it comes to offensive,  NE has a wide edge with a superior QB in Brady and his favourite receiver, Gronkowski.   Foles, while a capable backup, is certainly no future Hall of Fame quarterback.

So, the only chance for the Eagles to win is to stop Tom Brady the way Denver Broncos did with NE a few years ago when they beat NE in the SB. 

The game need to be a low scoring effort for the Eagles to win, otherwise the high powered offense of NE will overwhelm Philly.

I expect the game to be decided by less than 10 points, whoever wins the game.

Giant's and Denver beat the Pat's with a nasty inside pass rush, i expect the Eagles will try the same thing.

• Upvote 1

16 lb rib-eye roast going on the smoker, second smoker has 22 lbs of wings to cycle through with different sauces and dry rubs. 100 liters of beer and more food than you can shake a stick at. 

I'll be making Philly cheese steaks with that rib-eye and a home-made queso for the cheese. Also, a giant ass pot of clam chowder, cause why not? Expecting 40 people and leftovers. Hah! What Super Bowl?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Green Building said:

16 lb rib-eye roast going on the smoker, second smoker has 22 lbs of wings to cycle through with different sauces and dry rubs. 100 liters of beer and more food than you can shake a stick at. 

I'll be making Philly cheese steaks with that rib-eye and a home-made queso for the cheese. Also, a giant ass pot of clam chowder, cause why not? Expecting 40 people and leftovers. Hah! What Super Bowl?  

Dam dude.  I got 2 tuscan sausage smokies, whisky mustard wings, ribeye steak and a piece of chocolate cake.  No alcohol but lots of herbage.  Enjoy the game everybody .

Just now, Chip Kelly said:

Yeah I can't imagine how long the poor Patriots fans have waited for a Super Bowl surely they could use some good luck.:rolleyes:

Gonna be a pro Eagles crowd so will need it.

Hey enjoy and good luck to you as well!

cant imagine how you guys are feeling right now. 

• Upvote 1