The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

So ... does anyone actually talk about football in this thread?

Who's winning Niners/Seahawks? I'm biased but I'm curious how others see it shaking down.

I think Seattle will win just based off the fact they have the 12th man tonight. It will be loud, I read somewhere they are trying to break the record for loudest stadium ever so I'm expecting a few false starts for the 49ers tonight. My final score prediction is:

Seattle: 24

49ers: 14

Lance Moore, James Jones, DeAndre Hopkins. Need to bench 1 one of the three, but cant decide on who. This is a standard league, not PPR.

Jones was a 0/0/0 last week, Moore was like a 2/26/0 last week and Hopkins was the only productive one with 5 catches for 60 yards.

Advice? Hopefully get some insight in the next 55 minutes

I bet NFL every week and I ABSOLUTELY HATE your Falcons pick. Strong chance Roddy and Julio are out and at least 1 for sure. I have watched 2 rams pre season games and there opener against Arizona and all I will say is that they are extremely underrated. I like Bradford, I like Tavon Austin, there kicker IMO is amongst the best in the game and there defence is good.

Also feel Wheedman and Cleveland may surprise Ravens this week who were horrendous last week.

Good luck though. Hopefully you win

Also for the record for anyone who cares I bet Sports Action and this week I am betting New Orleans, Green Bay and Denver in a variety of combinations. I think these 3 are amongst safest games this week. Out of the 3 I am least confident in Denver but if New Orleans and GB win I should win some money and hopefully avenge my 200+ dollar losses last week (the patriots winning by less than 3 really shot me in the foot).

I absolutely love my Falcons pick

Hey is there a way to watch games on a smart phone for free? Or do you pretty much have to pay?

Firstrowsports might work for phones and I think with samsungs u can watch tv shows from ur phone by downloading the app for telus, bell, shaw, etc then watch from there.

Chargers gonna score here.

Clock management for dallas is aweful.

The same old same old today.

Our defense plays good until the last drive then they give up 1st down, after 1st down then a penalty on a huge 3rd down.

The offends gets lots of yards, but turns the balls over and can't get tds in the red zone.

Dan bailey and Dwayne Harris. Dallas 2 best players.