The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

games really sick actually. I'm surprised my jets are still in it. geno will have growing pains but I like the fresh start in qb. its what the room needed I think.

When he played on WV he was on several occasions the most dynamic quarter back I have ever seen, but other games it was like he gave up when his receivers couldn't get open and his O-line hung him to dry.

He is extremely talented, if he can drop the ego he will be a superstar

I know there's not a lot of trading in the nfl but the pats need to trade and for a receiver if they want to contend against the elite.

They just need more practice with Brady. Both Dobson and Thompkins showed good speed and ability to get separation. They just need to get in sync with Brady and know when to break routes because Brady will have already thrown the ball.

games really sick actually. I'm surprised my jets are still in it. geno will have growing pains but I like the fresh start in qb. its what the room needed I think.

Truly a bad game.

But I was impressed with how calm Smith was. He made a few mistakes (three interceptions) and I thought there were a few times there he could have taken off and run for first downs but stayed behind the line and got sacked instead. But he's a rookie starting his second game on a not-very-good-team. He could develop into a keeper alright.