The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

And with the refs in his pocket. Remember when we tried to high five the ref last week in New Orleans?

This is arguably the most tlaented team around Brady since the 2007 Patriots.

I remember in the AFC Championship game against the Jags people thought that the refs celebrated a TD with the Patriots.

A rather disappointing 2nd game today.   The first game TB vs GB was pretty good no matter who you rooted for as it was close and in doubt.   KC vs Buff was really no contest as KC was pretty much in charge all day.  No suspense at all in a lopsided game.  Sort of wasted my time watching the game so I switched channels when score was 38-15.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

The Bucs were 7-5 and Romo said they’ll be in the Super Bowl against KC 

Romo’s gone on the biggest redemption arch since getting into broadcast. Went from the butt of so many jokes to greatly respected by viewers. 

Edited by Sean Monahan
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Romo’s gone on the biggest redemption arch since getting into broadcast. Went from the butt of so many jokes to greatly respected by viewers. 

What’s the saying, those who can’t go into teaching? He’s rewritten the rule to those who do it pretty averagely go into analyzing. 

He’s got an incredible mind for the game, just didn’t have the physical traits to match. 

• Cheers 3