The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

20 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Gotta hand it to Joe Burrow. All those sacks and he kept bouncing back finding ways to lead his team. @Pears must be over the moon.

It wasn’t looking good until we got a gift with Wilson’s pick. Idk how we pulled that off but gg’s @gmen81that was a hell of a game. 

• Cheers 2

I blame Todd Downing.  Titans pounding the rock all the way to the 10 and he tries to get cute and call a screen.  Go with what got you there. 

3rd and less then a yard and you set up in shotgun.  Get under Center and either sneak it or hand it Henry or heck even Foreman.  Obviously Tannehill wasn't good enough but I feel if Downing doesn't make stupid play calls we are talking about a different result 

2 hours ago, Heretic said:

Nice win by the Bengals.

Looks like the other game is over already - I didn't see anything by the Niners on that last drive by Green Bay that invokes any confidence that they can stop Rogers - unfortunately.

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As they say, defence win games so that is why SF won.   After saying that,  GB played rather conservatively, considering they have a high octane offence led by future Hall of Fame QB, Aaron Rodgers.  Year after year, GB  fall in playoffs under Rodgers.   So what is the excuse for GB this year after getting Seed #1?

As for Rodgers, is the MVP based on the regular season or regualr season plus playoffs?   If the latter, Rodgers should not get the MVP given his poor play today.

• Cheers 1

Pretty funny tweet after the Packers loss yesterday:

Before the game, someone tweeted this: "A trusted source told Boomer Esiason that Aaron Rodgers could threaten a  Super Bowl boycott to get his point across about Covid-19"

After the game someone replied: "Damn, he went through with it too."

• Haha 2