The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Bills players picked up by snowmobiles and taken to airport lol. Cool they are going to play but do not get how the fans will make it

There are still driving bans here. Unless they give loads of seats away to the locals, that stadium is going to be pretty empty.

Heading down to Seattle in a few hours for the game on Sunday.. Pretty jacked up for this one !!

Have a good time down there Ari! Couple of my friends headed down a few days ago too actually. Caught the Blazers game, partying it up the other days and got Hawks game tomorrow as well.

And just wanted to post this:

...I love Gronk. There's no way anyone can possibly hate this guy. He's the most goofiest, funniest, humblest, hard working, appreciative guy ever. If there was an extreme opposite to locker room cancer this is what it would be. And him being the best TE (possibly ever, and probably will be), he's just unstoppable!

My MVP rankings as of right now: Rodgers, Gronk, Watt.

Since the Bills-Jets tickets are free now, it might be a good time for some here to take a road trip to Detroit.

Just make sure you cheer for the Bills... :angry:

I feel pretty certain Buffalo will definately not be cheered for on Monday.

I'm sure Schwartz's douchebaggery at the end of their game earlier with him being carried off the field may have something to do with it

I feel pretty certain Buffalo will definately not be cheered for on Monday.

I'm sure Schwartz's douchebaggery at the end of their game earlier with him being carried off the field may have something to do with it

I guarantee the Bills will get booed... lol Radio 105.1 in Detroit is already stirring the pot taking a shot at the city and a few more shots on the Bills.

https://twitter.com/dsports1051

Wow. Detroit taking shots at anybody is funny. Yeah, Buffalo has had the same population decrease as Detroit but they arent going all bankrupt about it.

Our decrease has leveled out because our local economy is getting better and people are still running out of Detroit because that city is a horrid mess in more ways than one. I was going to tweet that (I almost never use twitter), but I figured that I would take the high road and leave it alone.

So excited for the game today. Detroit has a second chance to prove it can go out and beat a top team on the road. Plus its always a treat to watch somebody like Brady play the game even though halfway through the game I'll probably change my tune and wish Cutler was out there :P

My definitely not biased at all prediction is Detroit 23 - New England 20

So excited for the game today. Detroit has a second chance to prove it can go out and beat a top team on the road. Plus its always a treat to watch somebody like Brady play the game even though halfway through the game I'll probably change my tune and wish Cutler was out there :P

My definitely not biased at all prediction is Detroit 23 - New England 20

Good luck with that ::D