The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Man, maybe I'm overthinking it, but a lot harder to pick games on my bet slip this week. Missed a 5 game parlay last week thanks to Indy..

So far I've got: Philly over Dallas, Indy over Jets, Fins over Jags, Ravens over Raiders and Pack over Hawks.

And that isn't a big pay out ($10 pays $55), plus I'm not even fully confident in Philly lol.

Need some week 2 Fantasy help..

Blount or Mooris and Watkins or Marques Colston ?

Your RB situation sucks this week. I'd go with Blount because at least NE has a good chance of being in the lead at the end of the game which will give him extra carries, WAS will likely be chasing late, which will pretty much remove Morris from the game for the 4th.

And I'd say Watkins, NE doesn't really have a capable DB to cover him, so he could get a few open looks. Neither are particularly great options either.

Your RB situation sucks this week. I'd go with Blount because at least NE has a good chance of being in the lead at the end of the game which will give him extra carries, WAS will likely be chasing late, which will pretty much remove Morris from the game for the 4th.

And I'd say Watkins, NE doesn't really have a capable DB to cover him, so he could get a few open looks. Neither are particularly great options either.

for the record I have brown and Bryant as my wr.. But now with dez out I need one of the above guys to step up..

I'd go Blount and Colston. Brees should be able to carve out the Bucs defense and throw 3-4 TDs. Colston should be in line for a decent game.

This is exactly where I was leaning.. I think this will be Colstons biggest week of the season. I know Blount will split handoffs but he will get all the goal line rushes.

same guy that grew up in Quebec and played for the Ottawa 67s

Yeah, he was working for one of the American networks back then. Canada was a pre-tourney favorite, so when they lost to the Swedes, Clement and Jim Lampley were having themselves a good laugh at TC's expense.

We all know who got the last laugh...