The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I am so disappointed in their defence, I had to drop them in my pool. I thought Miami was going to challenge for a playoff spot.

<Insert Jim Mora Playoffs? clip here>

Decent roster, terrible coaching. Doesn't help that Tannehill has the worst deep ball ever lol

When Philbin was hired, I posted in this thread that he would never succeed and when he left Miami it'd be because he lost the room because he doesn't have the personality to command respect, credentials only go so far. Tannehill is crap and always has been and always will be.

As a Pats fan, I hope they extend Philbin and Tannehill

When Philbin was hired, I posted in this thread that he would never succeed and when he left Miami it'd be because he lost the room because he doesn't have the personality to command respect, credentials only go so far. Tannehill is crap and always has been and always will be.

As a Pats fan, I hope they extend Philbin and Tannehill

Pretty sure they already have extended Tannehill. Philbin will most likely be gone soon though.

Also is Suh the new Haynesworth?

The Broncos sure like making things interesting. Elway and the gang seem to have learned their lesson from 2013 though. The Broncos D is scary good this year (aside from getting beaten worse than Adrian's kid on that 4th on 1).