The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Looked more like regular dogs to me. Pack of wild ones maybe?

Pretty disappointed with that episode. The pacing was non-existent.

I agree. I think the inconsistency with the show has to do with the fact they fired the entire writing staff after one season and were going to go freelance. I thought season one was the best in terms of storyline and pacing.

I agree. I think the inconsistency with the show has to do with the fact they fired the entire writing staff after one season and were going to go freelance. I thought season one was the best in terms of storyline and pacing.

Totally. It's been very off and on since season one. Except season two...which was 100% off. I feel like I'm watching different shows sometimes and it really pulls me away from it.

I believe Frank Darabont was fired because he objected to the budget. AMC allegedly gave him the same budget he used for the first season (6 episodes) and told him to make a 13 episode season. He apparently was quite upset with that as he was not one to cheap out on details.

I do have to agree that the show has never been better since Season 1 in terms of well everything. After watching this last episode, I am not confident that the powers that be aren't just flying by the seat of their pants.

The Walking Dead is kinda difficult to maintain "freshness" for TV. Zombies themselves are only threatening to a certain extent. Unless they're evolving like Resident Evil, they get boring after a while. Thus they were exciting during the first 2 seasons.

The homo homoni lupus aspect is by far the most complex and dynamic, but most villains are just variations of power hungry leaders. Rick's group has something the other party wants.

Shane wants Rick's family, the Governor wants Rick's group's assets, Terminus wants Rick's people (to eat)

All I can say about last night's episode

Aaron will be the coolest gay character on TV ever, I hope.

and The Walking Dead is about to hit the best arc in the comics so far.

I'm f***ing giddy.

Though, the closer we get, it also means the closer we get to one of the harshest deaths in the series. I'm torn.

Archived