The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

B.C. pedophile who said sex with his girlfriend’s toddler was ‘purest form of love’ gets 12 years in prison

Heretic

Ha I don't think I'm any more evolve than anyone else. I've seen my share of horrible things including my close cousin being raped. But going and killing the guy doesn't make her any less raped, nor does it really satisfy the feelings that I have about that. It's a temporary revenge high that's not worth it.

According to the article the assaults started in June of 2011 and continued until October of 2012. She was 2 when they started, so would be 3 and possibly 4 when they ended. The assaults were regular and continued for over a year. Each assault probably lasted a while. She's going to remember.

Hes into 2 year old girls not 30 year old guys. Im pretty sure he wont get any pleasure out of it. 12 years is a long time . Hes 29 now so he will be 41 when released. If he hasnt been rehabilitated by then he will be a pretty big threat to re offend. Yes, he said he doesnt think he can be rehabilitated but Im gonna guess he is basically an idiot to start with so he has no idea if he can or cant. 12 years of counseling will probably do something for him.

I don't know how all jails work but I used to watch some documentaries on modern jail life and in the ones I saw they never disclosed why the inmates were in jail. Not even the guards were told to avoid prisoner abuse. If he is open about it someone may go after him but it's probably likely that he could lie and never disclose it to the other inmates and guards.

Hes into 2 year old girls not 30 year old guys. Im pretty sure he wont get any pleasure out of it. 12 years is a long time . Hes 29 now so he will be 41 when released. If he hasnt been rehabilitated by then he will be a pretty big threat to re offend. Yes, he said he doesnt think he can be rehabilitated but Im gonna guess he is basically an idiot to start with so he has no idea if he can or cant. 12 years of counseling will probably do something for him.

"I say bring back the death penalty & quit wasting taxpayers money on keeping these guys alive for years on our dime."

A little research will show that the death penalty is actually more expensive than life in jail. All sorts of appeal process have to be followed and lawyer/court/mental health bills add up quickly.

Really depends on the prison and who the offender is, I've heard of many sex offenders being left alone, or even running the prison, is some cases. One good example here in Canada is "Mom" Boucher, he raped a 16 year old girl at gunpoint and never suffered repercussions from other criminals, to put it mildly.

Archived