The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We know what other fans think of us.

5Fivehole0

Canuck fan base  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*Disclaimer* Not sure which discussion to put this in. I felt it was Canucks talk due to being about Canucks fans... We Are All Canucks ;).

But what do we think about ourselves?

Around the league us Canuck fans are known as rioting, spoiled, negative, whiny, bandwagoning, conspiracy theorists.

While I know we are not the rioters that were portrayed by the media. I do think that our fans tend to bandwagon pretty hard on our own players.

Burrows

Luongo

AV

Booth

Ebbet :bigblush:

and it seems like Kesler is next in line.

Kevin Weekes wrote that article about us and I feel he really hit the nail on the head but a lot of people disagreed and a lot of people discredited him because "he was a bad a goalie". The fact remains the guy made it to the NHL and has a career as an analyst, I assume he knows a few things about the game.

What do you guys think of our fan base? Do you feel that we are a negative fan base? Do we REALLY deserve a cup?

Ebbet and AV deserved every word of hate speech they got. Luongo is OK in the regular season, but we really do need to replace him if we are going to succeed in the playoffs.

I don't know how someone can actually defend Ebbett and AV though. Neither belong in the NHL.

Is your poll for real? Come on. You ask if the refs/ Bettman are out to get us and then give no opportunity for a negative response. This is not serious. You, I think, are just trying to antagonize fans. Further, you need to gain some perspective. There are many Canucks fans who don't do all the silly things you accuse them of. The majority support the team and aren't known as rioting, spoiled whiny etc etc. Please mods have a look at this guy. This is clearly trolling.

Ebbet and AV deserved every word of hate speech they got. Luongo is OK in the regular season, but we really do need to replace him if we are going to succeed in the playoffs.

I don't know how someone can actually defend Ebbett and AV though. Neither belong in the NHL.

Don't know if you were trying to be funny, but there are no "no" answers for your 3rd question. ;)

As much as I'd sometimes like to think everyone's out to get us I still look up and see the sky (unless if I'm drunk then I look down).

hahahahahahaha ur an idiot if u think bettman is out to get the canucks. he's doing his job and just because he's expanding south doesn't mean he hates Canada. i bet you thought he was the one who ordered the refs to be so bad in the sj series too huh? what a joke. he's done more for this league than anyone ever has.

Archived