The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Underground] --- GAME OVER, SIGN-UP IN NEW TOPIC

Captain Aerosex

Good list to have for the future and I'll definitely be keeping track of their activity, although I think our main priority should be the mafia right now (i.e I'd rather not use a lynching to try and hit the SK). With any luck, the SK will be godkilled by next nightfall.

On a serious note, can you guys stop killing Intoewsables so early every f***ing game? I know what he's going through - it happened to me back in an earlier series of games - and it sucks. One of the players who loves this game the most never gets to play it. :sadno:

I mean, it was a great kill for the Vig. But come on, leave the guy alone for once.

On a serious note, can you guys stop killing Intoewsables so early every f***ing game? I know what he's going through - it happened to me back in an earlier series of games - and it sucks. One of the players who loves this game the most never gets to play it. :sadno:

I mean, it was a great kill for the Vig. But come on, leave the guy alone for once.

Actually, better idea - TP specials, contact JE. You've seen the Mafia target him. The Mafia couldn't know they were getting blocked, so they wouldn't have targed the Kingpin. The Lackey can't block a kill on himself, so JE can't be the Lackey either. And JE has posted a bit and been around, and is not one to forget to submit a kill anyway, so it's doubtful he's the SK. Basically, he has to be TP, unless I'm missing something.

So Specials, contact JE.

Archived