The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

I'm shocked. AV has his players ready to go at the drop of the puck. Shocked I tell ya.

I'm amazed that we outshot them, but I guess thats the norm. It sure didn't look like it based on the play and puck possession.

Why even dress Kassian? He just takes up a spot on the bench most games, because he probably won't be seeing the ice now.

that's a very poor analogy......

of course you're entitled to your opinions, as am I, but keep in mind that ALOT of the criticism is unfair and simply over reactions.

Torts has every right to criticize the team because he is their professional coach. He HAS to point out mistakes but unlike you people he doesn't throw players under the bus. He COACHES players. You people just CRITICISE with zero knowledge of the game, sitting your fat ass on the couch drinking beer.

Lol you say I'm entitled to my opinions then go on to insult me for having a different opinion than you. Bravo, child. Bravo.

I know we are all kind of negative and usually I would be one of the posters saying we should just be patient and that we should stand by our team but come on enough is enough. How many games is this now we have given up the first goal? How much suffering should we have to stand, we are what 4 points OUT of the playoffs. They should be going all out and trying to win this game especially knowing how much this game not only means to Torts but that they need WINS to put them in a actual spot to make the playoffs. Now on the other side of this I don't necessary blame the boys (other then Kass for taking a stupid penalty and Edler for being himself) Van never plays very good during these stupid early morning games.

I just hope Torts tears a strip off of them and that him and Hank make them all cry and they come out and play like Men.

Agreed. The puck hitting Edler's skate wasn't even his fault, lol. I don't think Orr in his prime could stop that from going back the other way. Kassian made one mistake trying to beat the Rangers on a change by putting it over the glass but that's sports... People are so damn critical of this team and has to have players to throw under the bus. Getting pretty sick of a new player every day getting so much hate.

And the panel calls out Edler for his dreadful play.

So..... the ability to play at the same level as the players on a pro team is now a required qualification for fans to have an opinion? What a ridiculous statement!!

You can have an opinion, but that is much different from having an informed or knowledgeable one. Fans that bellyache like yourself is just whiny opinion.

It's going to be tough trading Edler even if we wanted to. It's not like other GM's don't know what kind of player he is. And he has a NTC. The only team I see wanting to take a chance on him is Edmonton, and I doubt they will trade within their division, and what would they be willing to give up?

Archived