The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Too Early to call Kassian a dissapointment?

Go Go Canucks Go

Yes, Kassian has been disappointing. I'm not knocking the trade; Hodgson had to go, we had no room for him, we didn't need the headache, and we couldn't afford what he was asking for. But Kassian hasn't lived up to expectations. He seems to be maturing, but he hasn't panned out yet.

:picard:

Impressive game tonight for the big boy,,didnt look out of place with the twins and got some extended ice time, I think alot of his trouble is trying to be defensively responsible,, its a work in progress but he can really fly getting back into his own end...keep it up Zak.

Exactly. When he hits man status he will be a beauty. Would really like to see him on the 3rd line next year with Archibald and Horvat, 2 hammers and a glove.

Yes, Kassian has been disappointing. I'm not knocking the trade; Hodgson had to go, we had no room for him, we didn't need the headache, and we couldn't afford what he was asking for. But Kassian hasn't lived up to expectations. He seems to be maturing, but he hasn't panned out yet.

And what exactly is panned out to you?

Kassian looked good last night. 0 goals, 0assists , 0 points, but he was noticeable. Die hard Kassian fans believe just being noticeable is a win for young Kass. Fare enough. I thought Weise was noticeable too, but whatever.

But lets not put Kassian in the Canucks Ring of Honour or hang #9 in the rafters just yet.

I said from the beginning and still say, listen up Zach fan club members, that Zach can be a good 3rd line player who could get 15-20 goals a season if he plays to his potential. If he proves me wrong, great.

He played better last night, but he got 0 points. I imagine if he gets a point next game, the HHOF is next?

Hahah all types coming out of the woodworks now..kass will be a dominant force in the league one day. Last night was ANOTHER glimpse..

Don't get too far ahead of yourself, he played one of his better games last night but he still has a long way to go and he needs to show he can play with some consistency.

Kassian looked good last night. 0 goals, 0assists , 0 points, but he was noticeable. Die hard Kassian fans believe just being noticeable is a win for young Kass. Fare enough. I thought Weise was noticeable too, but whatever

Hmmm...seems legit. Everyone, let's trust this guy.

Kassian looked good last night. 0 goals, 0assists , 0 points, but he was noticeable. Die hard Kassian fans believe just being noticeable is a win for young Kass. Fare enough. I thought Weise was noticeable too, but whatever.

But lets not put Kassian in the Canucks Ring of Honour or hang #9 in the rafters just yet.

I said from the beginning and still say, listen up Zach fan club members, that Zach can be a good 3rd line player who could get 15-20 goals a season if he plays to his potential. If he proves me wrong, great.

He played better last night, but he got 0 points. I imagine if he gets a point next game, the HHOF is next?

actually, your entire argument is based around the fact that he has no skill.........everyone else agrees about his consistency, but Kass showed, last night, that he is a skilled guy.

Archived