The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Things are not adding up guys.

It's a process

GIllis tied his wagon to the horses named Sedin and will look like an absolute idiot if he allows them to be relegated to 2nd or 3rd line duty in favour of kids...no matter how they play. THe Sedin re-singing could easily turn out to be 10X worse than Lu's albatross contract.

But but we wouldn't be mediocrely comptetive if we let them walk.

not the end of the world i'm still behind this team and actually hoping they miss the playoffs might as well unless they somehow turn it on for the playoffs they would be better off getting a high pick

Yep, might as well face it, the time has come....eke out a win against the Coyotes, easily and I mean easily beat by Edmonton.

SORRY - THINGS ARE IN FACT ADDING UP. Here's the math to prove it.......

Unmotivated 30 Y.O. players on multimillion dollar long term contracts + NO Trade contracts + an overly emotional coach playing 2-3 lines a game - any hope = Early golfing ! I rest my case.

Yikes Kesler is PO'ed in post game:

"Stupid plays at stupid times."

"They (Oilers) cheat. They cheat all over the ice. We can't turn pucks over at their blueline"

"We need more from everybody. It's starts with the leadership group. We need everyone to play their A game"

blah blah blah. Heard it before going back to 2011...still haven't seen it.

Guess what people... It's called a slump. Once we snap out of it, and I wish I knew when it will be but I dont (against Chicago, or when we get Torts back would be my guesses), we will go on a win streak and suddenly we're the best team in the NHL again. Stick with them people, they know how to play hockey.

yes

how about less people that only show up when the Canucks lose game and are nowhere to be seen when they are winning games with half brain theories on how this team should be run because apparently they know the market more than people doing it everyday as their Jobs

53bb8dca1ab8a23364d277870da1889d31db35d6faf3edd6327c75b4d247589e.jpg

You would too if you've been a Canucks fan for 37 years...

Like it or not,it's same old same old,nothing will change till some of our untouchables are traded.We've been listening to excuses for at least 3 seasons from whoever is interviewed,Whether it be the Sedins,Kesler,Hamhuis or whoever they all churn out the same crape and everyone sucks it up.Don't believe me,look back how each season so many on here were waiting for the beast to emerge.He never did, yet some are listening to the crape coming out of him, yet again,just like a broken record,over and over.

Archived