The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Pittsburgh Desperate for Kesler, NYR, DET AND CBJ Join Race

and you don't think he could play equally well with the sedins?

So get older and burn cap for the off chance it works? And if it doesent we have wasted cap and 1 less roster space for our prospects to take over? Not enough reward personally to much risk

Why would we want him to? Half this teams problem is redundancy. To many players doing similar things. Bringing in Kunitz doesn't help that

I thought the fact that the 35-45 shots they take dont end up in goals. But correct me if i am wrong. The nucks won't start magically scoring again without kesler and adding scraps that we trade for him.

I think some people judge Brandon Sutter to harshly. He isn't terrible, he has to play with guys like Taylor Pyatt, Tanner Glass, and Joe Vitale and every other plug in Pittsburgh's bottom 6. It's hard to put up points with guys like that. Maybe he can thrive in a 2nd line role with better player, if he had that opportunity who knows what could happen.

you guys think this will go down to the wire ???

Absolutely, remember the CoHo trade? That came out after the deadline. Any trade involving Kesler, I figure MG is going to wait to the very last second to see if he can squeeze anything else out of someone. Why not? I would do it.

No to any Canadian team.

Funny that Ryan Miller stated the same thing.

Nick Kypreos@RealKyper 7h

Many believe Kesler has told #Canucks he has no desire to remain in Canada if they facilitate #NHL trade. He remains in control with his NTC

I pretty much had that impression already. That's why, as much as I'm interested in some of the Canadiens' pieces, I haven't wasted much time thinking about them.

I made up my mind two days ago that this will come down to Philly and Pitts, mmmmaybe Detroit.

I thought the fact that the 35-45 shots they take dont end up in goals. But correct me if i am wrong. The nucks won't start magically scoring again without kesler and adding scraps that we trade for him.

This is under the assumption that one or two additions makes this team competitive again though isn't it?

Once Kesler/edler/Luongo goes it's rebuild time. And for the sake of the team all three of them moving for maximum return is our best option. bringing in large contracts won't help us and won't change anything

Yes Shero will up the offer by going from Sutter, Despreso Dum.. 1st ,3rd to-------------Sutter. Pouliot, 1st------to sweeten even more Bennet or even one of Despres or Dum.

Was on team 1040 interview with Rossi

Will need to add even more than that and change picks to 2015. If Pouliot was that good, he'd have Maatta's spot at the moment. That being said, Pouliot is a solid prospect, but just not a centerpiece.

Pittsburgh needs Kesler more than we need to trade Kesler. Pay up, Shero.

Archived