The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes, March 4

goalie13

Anyone else feel like they don't know the team they're watching right now? Nothing feels right, and this doesn't feel like the team I've loved for so many years. It's depressing.

Im with you..these guys are a bunch of posers...there will be no playoffs here this year,,bank on it.

PK has been great this year but thats been the ONLY improvement! It's absolutely brutal watching a team with no offence. I agree with some earlier posters when they say I don't think Torts coaches offence at all. How could a team mostly build of slick passing, quick, effective, offensive minded players not score?? It was NEVER this bad under AV. Not saying I want AV back, I'm just saying it's not all on the players for their lack of scoring because they were scoring more than this last year.

With Nashville scoring a whopping 1 goal tonight, the Canucks sink to 28th in league GF.

Love what MG did with the team in the first couple years. Not securing enough people that can win you games at the Canuck pinnacle is frustrating. I hope we can turn it around. There is no team in the league that wants it and is committed as us. We shouldn't blow it while we have the chance ...

PK has been great this year but thats been the ONLY improvement! It's absolutely brutal watching a team with no offence. I agree with some earlier posters when they say I don't think Torts coaches offence at all. How could a team mostly build of slick passing, quick, effective, offensive minded players not score?? It was NEVER this bad under AV. Not saying I want AV back, I'm just saying it's not all on the players for their lack of scoring because they were scoring more than this last year.

valk made a great point ..said gillis has to ask torts if the system is the right one .. how could every single guy have a career worst season ?

Archived