The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes, March 4

goalie13

Being a great teammate is entirely irrelevant. He wanted to go to Florida. He said he was "over" the Canucks. He sold his house a year ago. Gillis said multiple times today that Luongo gets to go where he wants, so he's happy for him. Luongo himself said he's happy.

Schneider, on the other hand, expressed sadness to leave. Said countless times that he WANTS to stay. Not that he WOULD stay, but WANTED to stay.

AV decided the team was Schneider. Luongo was TOLD he was being traded. His GM went in public and stated how confident he was in the ability to trade you for two years. He was "over" the Vancouver Canucks because he was told he was done here!

So this is why Tortorella called up Archibald? To have a few more blocked shots and get a couple more hits? For what? To lose 2-0? (with an EN at the end of the game... guaranteed)

Seriously I can't read any urgency or emotions from any of the Canuck players. Their hearts and minds are simply not there. Poor Eddie is the only one who is keeping them in the game.

What a great system you have there coach. You've done an extraordinary thing to my beloved team that even Chicago and Boston couldn't do -- turning the entire team into a bunch of shot-blocking human shields who forgot how to score. The team's play is far beyond a pathetic nonsense.

Being a great teammate is entirely irrelevant. He wanted to go to Florida. He said he was "over" the Canucks. He sold his house a year ago. Gillis said multiple times today that Luongo gets to go where he wants, so he's happy for him. Luongo himself said he's happy.

Schneider, on the other hand, expressed sadness to leave. Said countless times that he WANTS to stay. Not that he WOULD stay, but WANTED to stay.

You just don't get.

Let me guess - you're single and can't figure that out neither?

Luongo sold his place because HE WAS TOLD SCHNEIDER IS THE NUMBER 1 AND THE CANUCKS WERE GOING TO TRADE HIM!

Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you people???

Definitely dont give a frack about the playoffs now. That much is evident by their play.

Rather get a higher draft pick than a first round routing in the playoffs.

If you need some comfort in these trying times, you can PM me, sweetie

Also is aaron paul really that charismatic enough to star in a big budget action movie?

haha ... i thought the same thing ... people are saying that he is the best part of the movie .. that he is a force on screen .. and that the movie is pretty average except for the car chases

So this is why Tortorella called up Archibald? To have a few more blocked shots and get a couple more hits? For what? To lose 2-0? (with an EN at the end of the game... guaranteed)

Seriously I can't read any urgency or emotions from any of the Canuck players. Their hearts and minds are simply not there. Poor Eddie is the only one who is keeping them in the game.

What a great system you have there coach. You've done an extraordinary thing to my beloved team that even Chicago and Boston couldn't do -- turning the entire team into a bunch of shot-blocking human shields who forgot how to score. The team's play is far beyond a pathetic nonsense.

Thats why Torts needs to be gone...if they get rid of Gillis,,Im sure Torts will follow.

Archived