The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

His skating has been fine. Not sure who you're watching.

Fans really over-analyze rookies too much.

Looks more like a Sedin. I think he's a smart offensive player who will get better and cycling and finishing, but he can't accelerate past his defender.

If he improves his skating he will definitely have a spot on the team next year.

If hitting guys with your shot was the aim of hockey, Edler would be the league's leading scorer .

CBC keeps praising that Flame with fearless blocks but really it seems edler is happy to wait until he's ready to block before a floats a littel wrister at him.

Come on Edler, wind up and blast it at his face

I know people want Jensen to be in our top 6 but he doesn't have an NHL game yet. He's made some questionable plays that could cost us the game. That turn over at the blueline was brutal. You don't make that play in a 1-1 game that you have to win. He has next to zero NHL experience, so I don't care if Burrows never scores again. Until Jensen can think the game better he's a liability out there.

well something happened, it's not the coach we were starting to have these problems with AV as well in the last couple seasons before he was fired.

Under AV they still worked hard and could make plays.

The skill level of team was gutted by Gillis though in order to play a playoff style hockey. What Gillis seemed to overlook was that you actually have to make the playoffs in order to play playoff hockey...

If Raymond and even Torres are still on this team we're a playoff team.

I know people want Jensen to be in our top 6 but he doesn't have an NHL game yet. He's made some questionable plays that could cost us the game. That turn over at the blueline was brutal. You don't make that play in a 1-1 game that you have to win. He has next to zero NHL experience, so I don't care if Burrows never scores again. Until Jensen can think the game better he's a liability out there.

Yes, because Burrows and his 5 assists in 34 games along with his +/- of 14 is helping us..

Archived