The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

I went to Chicago this summer and probably one of my favourite cities in the world. I was there on August and the whole city was cubs crazy

Fun fact: their sports store in the Navy Pier didn't have any Kane jerseys for sale.

Edited by 87Crosby

Can't wait to watch the game tomorrow. Love me some baseball playoffs.

I went to Chicago this summer and probably one of my favourite cities in the world. I was there on August and the whole city was cubs crazy

Fun fact: their sports store in the Navy Pier didn't have any Kane jerseys for sale.

I'm heading to Chicago with a group for a sports/food/beer thing. No chance of seeing the Cubs though as it will be mid November ish. Walking into Wrigley Field to watch a game would be incredible. This is a MLB thread, but we're for sure going to the Madhouse for a game. Probably go watch the Bears lose a home game too. Hah!

None of you watching the Cubs game? Wow you guys are missing a great series.

I watched. Very happy to see the Cubbies advance. Didn't know that Eddie Vedder was a Cubs fan...

Cubs vs Mets and HOU vs T.O. is what I'd like to see next round. Great time of year to be a sports fan.

That would be my preferred match ups as well.

Gonna be tough for the Mets to beat Greinke, though. Since DeGrom was warming up last night, (didn't look like a side session) I'm assuming that Syndergaard gets the start in game 5?

Jays have no left handed relief pitchers today. Gibbons said Price isn't pitching(he's playing catch at RC right now) and Loup isn't even there apparently. What the hell is going on?

Price is going to have to be on standby without Loup there. To many damn lefties in the meat of their batting order. Even if it's for just 3-4 outs, throw him out there. He's exhausted, and they wasted him for no reason, but they could still use his help, even if it's brief.

Jays have no left handed relief pitchers today. Gibbons said Price isn't pitching(he's playing catch at RC right now) and Loup isn't even there apparently. What the hell is going on?

Lets hope Stroman takes them deep, and they wont have to worry about a lefty reliever. Bats need to get them early lead.

Scoring first will be the key, again.

Lets hope Stroman takes them deep, and they wont have to worry about a lefty reliever. Bats need to get them early lead.

Scoring first will be the key, again.

I agree whoever scored first won the game so far this series. Hopefully Stroman goes atleast 7 innings with no more than 1R (0R would be ideal) and hope the offense comes out to play today. Home teams have lost all games, hope it changes tonight.