The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

^got him for $200m. What the frack.

He's .250 hitter, strikes out 100 times in a season, and good for about 10 homers. What in the world.

...as a Boston fan, makes me worry since in comparison, Mookie Betts is easily a $200m player right now. He's 23 - 3 years younger than Heyward - and much better.

Money being thrown around is ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, shiznak said:

The only saving grace left, this off-season, is if they re-sign Kawasaki.

Please, thats all I'm asking for.

I feel the same but I think we are dreaming..this new group have no allegiance or could care less about bringing back a fan favorite.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/the-curious-case-of-junior-lake/

He's intriguing for sure. I'm not going to hold my breath for him to become an All-Star or anything but the tools sound pretty enticing. Upon a google search I found more than a couple articles suggesting he become a pitcher, as apparently he's got an absolute cannon, but personally I'd like to see him stay as a position guy. Remember it took JB til age 29 to figure his hitting game out. 

10 hours ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/the-curious-case-of-junior-lake/

He's intriguing for sure. I'm not going to hold my breath for him to become an All-Star or anything but the tools sound pretty enticing. Upon a google search I found more than a couple articles suggesting he become a pitcher, as apparently he's got an absolute cannon, but personally I'd like to see him stay as a position guy. Remember it took JB til age 29 to figure his hitting game out. 

These are the moves we will live with this season.