The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

1 hour ago, Jiggs50 said:

Lol dude stop defending Jose. After the push it was gonna be a scrap and Odor just caught him with a fast one. Accept it and move on. We'll see what happens in round 2. 

There isn't.  They waited for the last game.  Gibby said it best, Rangers is a gutless team.

Edited by Jaimito

1 hour ago, ShakyWalton said:

I have looked..you must have better eyes than me or a video no one else has..where did JD get drilled...I saw him fly in there but I didnt see him get punched. Some guy put up his glove hand and it looked like JD ran into  it but he tackled Odor

I do, https://mobile.twitter.com/olyjcook/status/731999324712751104/video/1

5 minutes ago, Realtor Rod said:

3 minutes ago, Realtor Rod said:

..looks like he missed pretty much and after the game he didnt show any marks.....you sound like you are happy about it along with the other Texas fans on that Twitter.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

..looks like he missed pretty much and after the game he didnt show any marks.....you sound like you are happy about it along with the other Texas fans on that Twitter.

Sounded happy? He got drilled. You need a comprehension lesson I believe. What I was inferring was that one little second baseman pounded two of the blue jays loud mouths. Guys who talk a lot of $&!#.  JB is a show boat and mouth piece. I dislike Odor immensely but JB is right up there with Brett Lawrie for $&!# talking. He can sure take a punch though. Too bad he had to be held up, err, back from getting back in there. 

Just now, Realtor Rod said:

Sounded happy? He got drilled. You need a comprehension lesson I believe. What I was inferring was that one little second baseman pounded two of the blue jays loud mouths. Guys who talk a lot of $&!#.  JB is a show boat and mouth piece. I dislike Odor immensely but JB is right up there with Brett Lawrie for $&!# talking. He can sure take a punch though. Too bad he had to be held up, err, back from getting back in there. 

.I get a kick out of people trying to make 5 foot 8  Odor out as Floyd Mayweather.. pounded out...lol...I saw Odor land a good shot on JB ,, but who expects to be drilled on a fielding play..as for Donaldson..your ideas and mine differ on that one.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Realtor Rod said:

I guess you're not a fan of some of sports all time greats who show boated and had a big mouth. And I bet you're a fan of some of those greats so pretty contradictory. 

Some love it, others it rubs the wrong way. Stop whining. JB is a great player and has the confidence to do what he does. He's not a douche or self centred hog by any means. 

And JD? Lost me there...

19 minutes ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

I guess you're not a fan of some of sports all time greats who show boated and had a big mouth. And I bet you're a fan of some of those greats so pretty contradictory. 

Some love it, others it rubs the wrong way. Stop whining. JB is a great player and has the confidence to do what he does. He's not a douche or self centred hog by any means. 

And JD? Lost me there...

JB stuck around and answered reporters..same for Gibbons..not like that little B^*&h Odor..ran out of the park without talking to anyone...did he get kicked out of the game..I see Smoak did....by rights Odor should be suspeneded..he almost knocked a guy out cold...I dont know how he skates free on this?

Edited by ShakyWalton

19 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

.I get a kick out of people trying to make 5 foot 8  Odor out as Floyd Mayweather.. pounded out...lol...I saw Odor land a good shot on JB ,, but who expects to be drilled on a fielding play..as for Donaldson..your ideas and mine differ on that one.

From the video you posted (thank you btw) JB slid hard into second, and the little guy stood up for himself by popping JB one.  In a stand up punch it out fight, Bautista would actually crush the little guy's facial bones.  He's what, four weight classes heavier?  His fists are twice the friggin size.  The little guy will wake up tonight, realize he's lucky to be alive, and have to change his sheets.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

He didn't.

Oh, and the guys playing the Odor isn't a wuss and never threw a sucker punch card, ...

Yea, such a big shot lmao 

(PS, that is not my Twitter account fyi)

Coward hiding in the back because he knows Jose would kill him 1v1. 

7 hours ago, Down by the River said:

This is one of the most moronic expressions used on the internet. People have disagreements and the classic response to having an opinion is 'oh, you're butthurt'. Some people are completely capable of having an opinion on something without being personally upset.

Do you realize how SOUR Canadians are right now over this?  Will that word better describe the emotions of certain fans right now?  Bautista fought, and he lost.  Move on.

14 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Odor what a fracking bitch. Douchebag pussycat. 

...last time both teams meet in the regular season, they decide JB's last a bat we'll hit him. Wussy enough as is, and then JB's slide, Odor cheapshots him. Bitch move by a bitch player. Butthurt x1000. 

Wonder why they didn't do this earlier on in the series? Exactly, cause they know JB would've went off on them and clocked em right back. Definition of a wuss. Didn't know a guy sliding at 2nd trying to breakup a double play was worthy of a cheapshot.

Even then, JB took it like a champ and the punch didn't effect him at all. If anything, he was just surprised Odor did what he did being a bitch and throwing the cheapshot. Bet you had this happened in the first series of the season or first game of this series, JB and the Jays would've went at em full throttle. 

That's what I took away from this incident.

Bats knew what he was doing and the slide was obviously in retaliation for being plunked by Bush. I think Odor caught him by surprise with the punch, but what looked like a solid haymaker barely slowed him down.

Rumour confirmed: That neatly trimmed beard is actually made of steel.

12 hours ago, ShakyWalton said:

I have looked..you must have better eyes than me or a video no one else has..where did JD get drilled...I saw him fly in there but I didnt see him get punched. Some guy put up his glove hand and it looked like JD ran into  it but he tackled Odor

Yep. No evidence that JD got tagged. He went after Odor (who was retreating faster than the French army, BTW) but was tackled himself by Desmond and all three players went to the turf.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Realtor Rod said:

WTF are you talking about? That punch on JD missed.

You know less about baseball than you do about politics...

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Upvote 2