The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[BOXING]Related discussion here!

Angry Goose

Shotimesports did a special documentary of the fight for Mayweather and HBO did one for Pacquiao called "AT LAST"

you can watch it here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2n8ax2_mayweather-vs-pacquiao-at-last_sport?hc_location=ufi

Im so excited! I've never seen Pacquiao so determined to kill a guy.

I think Showtime is following Mayweather, and HBO is following Pacquiao. The one you linked is Pacquiao's HBO video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiO6-5Qj4Zs

This is the Mayweather Showtime one. That is only the first episode of what the description says will be 4, but the HBO one is so much more compelling.

Your Pacquiao video and that upcoming Mayweather series I linked are the extent of that behind the scenes promotional work, I believe.

too bad, i guess since HBO has Pacquiao signed then that restricts all-access from filming both fighters. It would have made for a mean all-access.

So it says it starts at 6pm PT. Is that the main event or the pre fights and if so, approx what time will the main event be?

that would be pre-fights, most of which won't even be televised I'm guessing.

My best guess is that the main event starts around 8:30, but ofcourse it can all change depending on the undercard fights. Edited by Orka

that would be pre-fights, most of which won't even be televised I'm guessing.

My best guess is that the main event starts around 8:30, but ofcourse it can all change depending on the undercard fights.

Thanks! And fyi, Manny/Floyd press conference on right now on SC