The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

Went on a 6 game losing streak and got relegated. Ice tilt was blatant in a couple of the games I lost. One game, my SCE Andersen gave up three VERY bad goals and I couldn't beat Bishop to save my life. Lost 3-2, outshot him 32-9.

Snapped my skid yesterday though in style. Knocked this guy off 13-1. I got pretty mad. All of the third period he was trying his hardest to glitch the game out. Trying the glitch where you take a penalty then pull your goalie. So I took the puck and played keepaway the whole period and he got pissed haha. He raged with 2 seconds left.

Yeah, I'm on a 4 game losing streak. Every game, weird s*** and bad goals continue to happen. Unfreakin-believable save at their end, followed by a weak slapshot that my goalie flubs and has bounce over him.

I'm on a terrible streak with packs too. My last 20 free packs and 15-or-so puck packs (all 17.5K gold packs or more expensive special ones) have had jack-squat. I've had a Marleau, the odd card worth a few thousand (change positions, St. Louis, etc.), and a whole lot of crap. My 9 free packs for the Rangers not only didn't yield a useful player, but I didn't get a single +5 all training or 15-game duration card.

I'm done with HUT soon. It's just ridiculous, and takes waaaay too much time. At least with plain old versus you know going in what you're up against.

Had anyone else been lagging like crazy in eashl lately? It's never happened to me before

Yea it's been crap lately. Picking up the sticks less and less these days... At least NHL 16 looks promising. Still not expecting to be blown away though.

Yea it's been crap lately. Picking up the sticks less and less these days... At least NHL 16 looks promising. Still not expecting to be blown away though.

For the first time I wont be purchasing NHL on the first day of release. After last years fiasco, this is the last chance im giving EA to give a decent hockey game. NHL 15 was nothing but crap AI, you can outplay a guy, have good possession, then lose when your all-star goalie gives up a crap goal.

For the first time I wont be purchasing NHL on the first day of release. After last years fiasco, this is the last chance im giving EA to give a decent hockey game. NHL 15 was nothing but crap AI, you can outplay a guy, have good possession, then lose when your all-star goalie gives up a crap goal.

15 against AI for me for the most part has been a gong show in terms of goaltending. More often than not, the AI's goalie would make save after save, or I'd just keep missing the net, meanwhile they get like 3 goals on 10 shots from nothing plays. I win like 80% of the games on Superstar but both my goalies are under .850 save percentage.

15 against AI for me for the most part has been a gong show in terms of goaltending. More often than not, the AI's goalie would make save after save, or I'd just keep missing the net, meanwhile they get like 3 goals on 10 shots from nothing plays. I win like 80% of the games on Superstar but both my goalies are under .850 save percentage.

Oh the goalies are infuriating sometimes in this game. As mentioned above, I had a 6 game slide recently snapped. In that slide, there were three games which I would/should have won, but my all star HUT goalies blew all three for me, coupled with the fact that my opponents goalies played out of their minds. The worst game, I ended up losing 3-2. Guys first goal: Shot from the corner, off my goalies skate and in. Second goal, a very weak wrister from the point that somehow Lundqvist missed. No screen or anything. Just straight in on a very harmless shot. Third goal, the worst of the three, a back hander from the corner of the blue line. Like, right at the boards on the blue line. Same thing, harmless shot that Lundqvist just lets by him. I poured it on the entire game, got 2 by him, but he had Kari Lehtonen in net, and he was unbeatable. Shots were 32-9 for myself. The topper of the frustration was smacking the crossbar with 32 seconds left. The AI goaltending is a total nightmare, especially in Div 1 on HUT. You can play the perfect game, and your goaltender will let in the weakest goal imaginable and blow it for you. It's a gong-show. All of my goaltenders have a save % under 900. I think the best one is 872.

Oh the goalies are infuriating sometimes in this game. As mentioned above, I had a 6 game slide recently snapped. In that slide, there were three games which I would/should have won, but my all star HUT goalies blew all three for me, coupled with the fact that my opponents goalies played out of their minds. The worst game, I ended up losing 3-2. Guys first goal: Shot from the corner, off my goalies skate and in. Second goal, a very weak wrister from the point that somehow Lundqvist missed. No screen or anything. Just straight in on a very harmless shot. Third goal, the worst of the three, a back hander from the corner of the blue line. Like, right at the boards on the blue line. Same thing, harmless shot that Lundqvist just lets by him. I poured it on the entire game, got 2 by him, but he had Kari Lehtonen in net, and he was unbeatable. Shots were 32-9 for myself. The topper of the frustration was smacking the crossbar with 32 seconds left. The AI goaltending is a total nightmare, especially in Div 1 on HUT. You can play the perfect game, and your goaltender will let in the weakest goal imaginable and blow it for you. It's a gong-show. All of my goaltenders have a save % under 900. I think the best one is 872.

I've had way too many games like that and is the main reason why now I'm just trying to get my collection and coin total up to get a good return bonus in NHL 16. I think it's a telling sign that the best goalie I used in this game was Steve Mason...

• 2 weeks later...

Me too, cause I got Jensen up to 84, and he became a 20 goal scorer. :lol: Clendenning also became an 87 overall 50 point D man. Baertschi and Shinkaruk both busted though at 81.

87 for Clendenning?? If he really pans out then Benning is a genius :bigblush:

Was on a 12 game winning streak and was beating someone 7-5 with 6 mins to go in the third and I got disconnected from the ea servers... Really hope they fix this problem I don't get disconnected from the Internet just the servers and it gets annoying And it seems to only happen in hut

Archived