The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

1 minute ago, brbetts542 said:

I've seen  a variety of opinions on this topic and they all have here place, however;

I have had an involved and deep love for this game and as far as who my team is  I'm a Vancouver canucks through and through. I strongly considered giving up watching hockey a few years ago after the instigator rule was implemented and it's implications were so flipping apartment...

If the nhl wants to alienate the minority of fans which happen to be majority Canadians who understand that concussions are an unspoken and unfortunate side effect of what makes the best game on earth what it is then I am done. I'm fine with and I agree that the health of these millionaire is very relevant but for the love of God this sport shouldn't be called hockey anymore, or atleast the hockey I fell involve with.

in America. we call it "hökey"

1 hour ago, N4ZZY said:

in America. we call it "hökey"

I've seen  a variety of opinions on this topic and they all have here place, however;

I have had an involved and deep love for this game and as far as who my team is  I'm a Vancouver canucks through and through. I strongly considered giving up watching hockey a few years ago after the instigator rule was implemented and it's implications were so flipping apartment...

If the nhl wants to alienate the minority of fans which happen to be majority Canadians who understand that concussions are an unspoken and unfortunate side effect of what makes the best game on earth what it is then I am done. I'm fine with and I agree that the health of these millionaire is very relevant but for the love of God this sport shouldn't be called hockey anymore, or atleast the hockey I fell involve with.

10 minutes ago, brbetts542 said:

Is that a joke?  I uderstsnd the humour unless you are indeed American.

It's hard to understand any form of humour when I'm so passionate and I have 6 words to interprete 

I'm  just kidding ^_^

Edited by N4ZZY

14 minutes ago, Cowardrobertford said:

I always have, I cry about it in every thread, people cry about any other players we have so why can't I 

Virt reminds me of Raffi

just because Virtanen reminds you of Raffi doesn't mean he is the next Raffi. that draft year seems to be a bad one too. Virtanen's draft year was pretty good year, no? 

Edited by N4ZZY

7 hours ago, Cowardrobertford said:

I always have, I cry about it in every thread, people cry about any other players we have so why can't I 

Virt reminds me of Raffi

I'm well aware you always have, you make sure to mention it in every thread you post at every opportunity you see. You even try to be somewhat subtle about it sometimes which is probably the most annoying part.

Jake must haunt your dreams, do you lay down at night and suddenly realize we didn't choose whoever you wanted, then curl up into a ball and rock yourself to sleep? Or if your eating a nice steak dinner. Do you make sure not to watch any Canucks highlights, because the simple mentioning of James name probably upsets your whittle tummy? Poor little muffin.

But seriously keep crying about it.

Edited by WonderTwinPowers

3 hours ago, WonderTwinPowers said:

I'm well aware you always have, you make sure to mention it in every thread you post at every opportunity you see. You even try to be somewhat subtle about it sometimes which is probably the most annoying part.

Jake must haunt your dreams, do you lay down at night and suddenly realize we didn't choose whoever you wanted, then curl up into a ball and rock yourself to sleep? Or if your eating a nice steak dinner. Do you make sure not to watch any Canucks highlights, because the simple mentioning of James name probably upsets your whittle tummy? Poor little muffin.

But seriously keep crying about it.

LOL!

Edited by CANUCK-EXPRESS

18 hours ago, Cowardrobertford said:

Raffi Torres' second coming, former 5th overall

You could just as easily compare him to Kreider or Shane Doan. Far too early to decide what kind of player he is/is going to be.

4 hours ago, WonderTwinPowers said:

But seriously keep crying about it

I am crying about it

12 hours ago, Cowardrobertford said:

Just a week

Best. Week. Ever.

Next time you should see if you, Desi, Downunda, and Chili can all split a groupon. Really treat yourselves, I'd bet you would all have a fantastic time! I mean you all seem like such enjoyable people..

Edited by WonderTwinPowers
  • Upvote 4