The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

24 minutes ago, aliboy said:

Copied this over. Sorry it's a leafs article but it applies as he is on our Reserve List.

I expect you guys already know this but Tryamkin can be signed after the trade deadline and still play in this years playoffs, here's the article which also states that this does apply to RFA's.

https://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/and-now-you-know/2019/1/9/18174522/so-you-heard-a-rumour-about-the-toronto-maple-leafs-signing-a-european-ufa

"However, if you read that rule it says it doesn’t apply to players on the reserve list or players on loan to the European club. That means players the Leafs already have the rights to, who have been loaned to Europe, are eligible to join the team. They can even join their NHL team after the trade deadline and still play in the playoffs."

Thanks! Him being in the reserve list, does that also mean he doesn’t need entry waivers? It’s a convoluted read.

1 hour ago, Where's Wellwood said:

When are the KHL playoffs? and any chance Tree plays against Pod?

March 1 to April 30. I think the only way they meet is if they both go the the finals. While Pod's team has a decent shot at getting there, Tram is on a much weaker team.

5 hours ago, WiDeN said:

Until what? Don't do this to me. 

I’ve just been counting down days left in the KHL season.

i dont think it’s unreasonable to expect Nik back by March 15th.. given his teams chances are tough in the first round.

Edited by SilentSam

7 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I’ve just been counting down days left in the KHL season.

i dont think it’s unreasonable to expect Nik back by March 15th.. given his teams chances are tough in the first round.

I'm going to watch tomorrows game  he will line up against one of our prospects

Artem Manukyan

Forward -- shoots R
Born Jun 9 1998
[21 yrs. ago]

Height 5.07 -- Weight 139
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

March 1 to April 30. I think the only way they meet is if they both go the the finals. While Pod's team has a decent shot at getting there, Tram is on a much weaker team.

Pod's teams is Putins team.  They will always have a chance.  Think Boston Bruins, but instead of the refs having their back its the government that has their back.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1