The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks in on Vrbata

Horvat will be in the CHL unless he impresses a lot at TC. Vey is more ready than Horvat and he took Horvat's spot.

We need a solid scoring forward to help create a winning environment in which our young players can develop in. Like Benning has said.

I personally am not sure Vey is a center and incorportating him into the NHL on a full time basis and having him play what some would consider to be "out of position" isnt smart.

I wouldnt bet on Horvat going back to juniors. The fact that he's too young for the AHL sucks and he's proven all he can at the junior level.

All for not rushing kids, but should be intersting to see what takes place at camp.

I personally am not sure Vey is a center and incorportating him into the NHL on a full time basis and having him play what some would consider to be "out of position" isnt smart.

I wouldnt bet on Horvat going back to juniors. The fact that he's too young for the AHL sucks and he's proven all he can at the junior level.

All for not rushing kids, but should be intersting to see what takes place at camp.

Matthias can be a center too. I would rather have Vey at wing.

people calling him small ???? Height: 6-1 Weight: 194lbs as per tsn.

good signing adds offense something this teams needs. one more top six and things will look pretty good next season

solid goaltending

solid d core

good bottom six

potential for a okay top six depending on some young guys stepping up and what benning does with with the remaining cap

and a coach that that can coach to the strengths of this team

this team might not be a cup favorite but they should be very competitive most nights.

So what now? Hansen or Burrows go for late picks? Oh lord, I can handle losing Kesler but not Burr... not Burr... Hansen wouldn't be a great loss either. Always been a great role player.

Or maybe they'll wait to see what Jensen and Horvat and possible surprises will do at training camp before dumping someone.

Or a big trade... :towel:

I still lean towards patience as a motto over... whatever this is... crap this is fun though.

Archived