The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happens when Patrick Kane shows up for your beer league game?

I'm more interested in the lines - The Piranhas did that but with only two subs!

I've been a player in a few 6/7 player games, it isn't pretty towards the end.

What exactly is this though, just a beer league with Kane and a ECHL player on the team? They'd only have to sub 3 guys with 2 subs ... easy.

Thats cool.

When Atlanta was still a team i played a game with this black kid with thrasher pants. Couldn't figure out wtf someone would wear thrasher pants for. Then i clued in that it was Evander Kane. I checked the puck off him once or twice but our team got smashed overall.

This was at RIC at the 7:30am drop in. His dad coaches there and sometimes he helps out apparently.

Thats cool.

When Atlanta was still a team i played a game with this black kid with thrasher pants. Couldn't figure out wtf someone would wear thrasher pants for. Then i clued in that it was Evander Kane. I checked the puck off him once or twice but our team got smashed overall.

This was at RIC at the 7:30am drop in. His dad coaches there and sometimes he helps out apparently.

Not possible, he is a locker room cancer who drowns kittens. His trade value is that of a sasquatch (ie. its non-existent) but some fans here generously make offers of Higgins, Markstrom and a 2nd for him because Winnipeg needs goalies.

Dont take this seriously I am just kidding. :P

Archived