The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

Still listening to Big Mike though, regardless.

Thanks for the insight on why you voted me bb. Just like Dral.

Honestly I'd prefer if people found their own reason's to vote for someone vs just saying "going with so and so".

Just me opinion .

Honestly I'd prefer if people found their own reason's to vote for someone vs just saying "going with so and so".

Just me opinion .

Eh, I've been busy all day, so I'll honestly say that your opinion (Well, the whole Mikeyboy thing in general) is the strongest thing to go on. You don't give yourself enough credit either for how good you are at picking out Mafia.

Anyways. If I were to make a list at this time.

I think Otis is likely the Doc. When Otis is Mafia, he'll stay off of private still, but he checks the Mafia PM in huge gaps in terms of time.

Not too sure on Kes. King Heffy as well. Both always fishy. I can never tell what Heffy is.

I think ilduce and Dral should both be high priority investigations. AppleJack as well. I feel these 3 are likely Mafia.

But I'll stick with Mikeyboy for the time being.

For the reason you just quoted? Normally when she seems less focused on the game she's regular TP, but that didn't hold true last game when she was mafia, so I can't assume that she's definitely regular TP because of it.

Also, why am I on your radar?

k

Because I found a few of you posts earlier today to be a little odd. Nothing worth going back and quoting, but suspicious enough for you to be on my radar.

I disagree. Killing roles should target who they think is Mafia the most. If that's a quiet player, then so be it. We don't learn much from the quiet players being killed, either.

Quiet players have cost us how many games in the past? Too many, that is why they deserve to die.

Quiet players have cost us how many games in the past? Too many, that is why they deserve to die.

I can see your point with the Mafia winning the past two games (Which I was on the Mafia team for both, might I add), and we did greatly benefit from the game getting quieter early on.

I still think there are prime targets out there however, that haven't necessarily been 'quiet'. Up to the ones with the killing roles anyways, not for us to decide, unless y'know, we both have killing roles. ;)

Thanks for the insight on why you voted me bb. Just like Dral.

Was cramped on the bus, didn't have the time/space.

You're showing up with that fake howdy doody act that you did... It just felt telling. Though to be fair to you I totally forgot how you act when you are TP because it's such a rare sight nowadays, lol. Basically throwing your vote out there to generate a discussion, I'm not sure about anyone, including Otis.

Was cramped on the bus, didn't have the time/space.

You're showing up with that fake howdy doody act that you did... It just felt telling. Though to be fair to you I totally forgot how you act when you are TP because it's such a rare sight nowadays, lol. Basically throwing your vote out there to generate a discussion, I'm not sure about anyone, including Otis.

Fair enough. I won't disagree with me asking who to vote for as I popped in, without my own opinion of anything was suspicious. I hope I cleared that up with all the posting I've done since about an hour+ ago voicing my opinion.

And yeah, it has been way too long since I've been TP. The percentages are still massively in favour that I'm Mafia again this game.. :ph34r:

Archived