The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

I disagree. Killing roles should target who they think is Mafia the most. If that's a quiet player, then so be it. We don't learn much from the quiet players being killed, either.

Whaaa ?

you're making it too obvious you're mafia mate. Seriously, quiet people need to die first - we need to teach them a lesson to speak up.

speaking from experience as someone who's been killed as TP almost ALL THE FREAKIN TIME because someone thought I was mafia...

giphy.gif

Either way, I wasn't strictly saying they shouldn't kill quiet players. I said that, if it's in their best interests and they think they're Mafia, they should go with their gut.

I did however say we don't necessarily learn anything from quiet players. I guess I don't know that feeling lately because I've managed to live 3+ rounds a lot.

Now that I've said that, I can expect an abrupt, first round exit tonight.

Total Non MVP list

MikeyBoy44

Virtanen87

AppleJack

Kryten

Beluga Whale

Medium suspicion

OurTimeToShine

VICanucksfan5551

Dral
Go Faulk Yourself

Luciferase

One one two
ilduce39

Low suspicion

King Heffy
Big Mike
Bo Hunter Booth
Peaches
toews
BurrDaMan
Apples
Shiznak

g_bassi13

total players:21

There fixed it all

Either way, I wasn't strictly saying they shouldn't kill quiet players. I said that, if it's in their best interests and they think they're Mafia, they should go with their gut.

I did however say we don't necessarily learn anything from quiet players. I guess I don't know that feeling lately because I've been mafia a lot

Now that I've said that, I can expect an abrupt, first round exit tonight.

fixed.

Quiet players are just as likely to be mafia as loud players, except when they are left and are TP, they help the Mafia more then the town (you just admitted to that yourself a few posts ago).

Archived