The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

Ha! A wife would be even better.

That's okay, I know your pain.

I started a new job and I work with a bunch of hotties, but most of them already have boyfriends or husbands and it's just one big tease lol.

I feel like I've slept in a lot of weird places but that's really nasty. Story?

Don't remember much. Went to a lake for a party and woke up in an outhouse. That's pretty much the story. Lol. I remember it was like a city parks bathroom so it was kinda clean and there was a bench.

Drugs were involved.

Edited by BaerOxHitman

See whenever I feel that way I just hit up tinder lol

Ive had pretty bad luck with tinder, either they were crazy boring, or heavier than their picture. Last one I got right catfished. Ive had much better luck with ladies I meet in person

I am such a horrible cook that I just burned a whole package of Jiffypop popcorn but I ate it anyways because I NEEDED popcorn and it was the only popcorn we had in the house. :sadno:

Hey, I am not good at cooking too, but I just don't know how to cook. My oven no longer works, and it has not worked for months. I was using it to heat up the apartment, and then it stopped working. I'll probably make a not so useful wife. I don't have a clue when it comes to cooking, but I am really good at choosing wine, and I have someone who cleans for me.