The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Young Stars GDT [Jets v. Canucks 2pm PST - Streamed]

Brick Tamland

My point is that I'm not sure if you should use a 3-game-pre-preseason-rookie-tournament as a measure for whether or not someone should/will make the team.

It is not the only thing that matters, but it does matter. All the players know this is an important opportunity

I guess its ok that one of the most experienced guys there looks like chit for the new coach and gm then.. theres always main camp

I'm not disagreeing with you there or saying that he will turn his game around in the main camp. My point is that this isn't really the place where his fate is going to be decided. He sure isn't helping his case though.

AshtrayAnnie

Valks gonna get the next goal. You know he's better than any other canucks prospect because he wasn't scouted by them
lol

You going to provide any of your own thoughts or....?

I'm not disagreeing with you there or saying that he will turn his game around in the main camp. My point is that this isn't really the place where his fate is going to be decided. He sure isn't helping his case though.

You going to provide any of your own thoughts or....?

Posted 53 minutes ago

Petan is pretty good.

I don't think Gaunce ever becomes more then a 3rd liner. He doesn't have the offensive tools and speed imo. I think he could be one of the best 3rd liners in the league though in his prime.

now shush

oh god rumors on twitter saying horvat is on the trade block. LOL!

You mean this?

@RossyYoungblood

Hearing rumours that Canucks may trade Bo Horvat. Not sure why or how legitimate they are

I would say he's just speculating since earlier he said "he's too good for Junior but likely not ready for NHL. Can't go to AHL.".

Posted 53 minutes ago

Petan is pretty good.

I don't think Gaunce ever becomes more then a 3rd liner. He doesn't have the offensive tools and speed imo. I think he could be one of the best 3rd liners in the league though in his prime.

now shush

/shush

oh im not..but this doesnt help.

Sure doesn't.

It is not the only thing that matters, but it does matter. All the players know this is an important opportunity

I know, but people watch the 2nd game of a pre-preseason game and decide that this is exactly where their games are at.

Archived