The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Young Stars GDT [Jets v. Canucks 2pm PST - Streamed]

Brick Tamland

Sloppy defensive plays, failed dump and chase attempts, and lackluster heartless offense attempts if they can even hold possession. Pretty un-spirited effort with a few so-so fights sprinkled in.

Luckily it's just a young stars tourny.

This for sure..I havent seen anything other than Clarks toughness to make me excited.

From what I've heard he plays the same way in Junior. He plays at about an 80% output to keep himself from getting tired by the end of the game. I can't watch LK games so I don't know if this is the same thing though.

I didn't see him up his effort in the Memorial Cup and his increase in the WJC was minimal. I expect enthusiasm out of young guys, it's concerning not to see it.

If you want that then go cheer for the Oilers. Their fans have been saying "wow this guy is good" for the last 4 years and look at how many games they win.

It's a rookie tournament.

you are right,,but wrong in the sense that we dont need someone to excite us after all our failings.

Terrible looks like will be a long few years we this noninspiered group of young guys. Kinda depresing

kinda very depressing. Youd think they'd be all trying to impress the office having the most available spots in the roster in the last 10 years. But no just coasting. Its sad really. I have a feeling we entered dark times last season. It will be a long long time before we are competitive again.

Archived