The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SuperBowl Thread (GDT)

canuckster19

This is a conflicting Super Bowl for me as a Patriots and Seahawks fan, but I have to stay true to the team and player that got me interested in the NFL. It has to be the Patriots for me, will definitely be upset if the Seahawks win but not as much as I would be if it was Pats vs Packers. I just hope it's an amazing game and the Patriots get the win!

Go PATRIOTS Go!!

This is a conflicting Super Bowl for me as a Patriots and Seahawks fan, but I have to stay true to the team and player that got me interested in the NFL. It has to be the Patriots for me, will definitely be upset if the Seahawks win but not as much as I would be if it was Pats vs Packers. I just hope it's an amazing game and the Patriots get the win!

Go PATRIOTS Go!!

Remove your avatar now.

Just hoping for a good, close, well played game.

Either the Seahawks start dynasty talk and become one of the great teams of this decade and one of all time or Brady wins another and ties Montana and becomes the GOAT or at the very least very much in the conversation.

Since I am not a fan of either team and don't really feel like jumping on the Seattle bandwagon. I truly will be neutral for a SuperBowl first time I remember in a long time probably a good 13 years or so.

Usually find a team to root for but totally don't have it in me to root for either.

Will be a neutral mostly unbiased party watching hoping to see a great game and obviously history either way.

I somehow just don't see Brady losing and having his legacy be getting to the big game the most in history but that he was only a could go 500 in the SuperBowl.

You can tell how badly Brady wants this one. Wilson knows this team will be hard to keep together in the future with the cap but he is gonna get paid top 5 qb money win or lose.

I feel like the Patriots win in a close one because Seattle used up their luck last time against Green Bay at the same time you know Seattle is NEVER out of a game so I dont' see them getting blown out at all.

I would be shocked if either team got blown out unless there was a legit reason such as an injury to an important player or players.

The Patriots will have to do everything to stop Lynch from going beast mode!

Everyone on the Pats "D" will be up to plug holes and stop Lynch,

Russel Wilson will run a lot as everyone will key on Lynch and he will also expose down field man coverage to Kearse and Baldwin

Wilson just cannot have as poor a game as the last one with 4 flukey INT's,(He just doesn't do that) Seattles Defence kept that game close as they will with this game

It will be close, but Seattle's Defence will shut down the Pats in the 2nd half and Wilson will win it in a close one.

Seattle with BACK TO BACK JACKS

BOOO! YAAA!

If you know who Jim Zorn is.

If you know about "The Boz".

If you worship the ground that Steve Largent walks on.

If you remember when the Seahawks played in the Kingdome and was previous division the Seahawks were in.

You're a fan.

By the way, why is there HOURS and hours of pre-game shows? Shouldn't it just be 1-2 hours before kickoff studying the teams?

If you remember when the Seahawks played in the Kingdome and was previous division the Seahawks were in.

You're a fan.

By the way, why is there HOURS and hours of pre-game shows? Shouldn't it just be 1-2 hours before kickoff studying the teams?

Money

You're a fan.

All of the above. Plus, have the fridge magnet from the 80's.

(Saw a game in the Kingdome...was a way up high in the rafters view that made the team look like ants but hey, I was there).

You're a fan.

Warren Moon at quarterback...Cortez Kennedy and Curt Warner

Archived