The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SuperBowl Thread (GDT)

canuckster19

To me this Superbowl has the feel of Van. vs. Bos. SCF. I hate Boston! They are a bunch of cheaters! This time the result will be different. Go Hawks!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466783/article/more-details-on-the-investigation-of-patriots-deflated-footballs

>> Eleven of the 12 footballs used in the first half were judged by the officials to be under the minimum of 12.5 PSI, but just one was two pounds under. Many of them were just a few ticks under the minimum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That moment when

Anyways.... LET’S GO PATS!

Pats 33 Seahawks 27

The Patriots will have to do everything to stop Lynch from going beast mode!

Everyone on the Pats "D" will be up to plug holes and stop Lynch,

Russel Wilson will run a lot as everyone will key on Lynch and he will also expose down field man coverage to Kearse and Baldwin

Wilson just cannot have as poor a game as the last one with 4 flukey INT's,(He just doesn't do that) Seattles Defence kept that game close as they will with this game

It will be close, but Seattle's Defence will shut down the Pats in the 2nd half and Wilson will win it in a close one.

Seattle with BACK TO BACK JACKS

BOOO! YAAA!

You forgot about Revis Island? Browner? McCourty? Arrington? Butler? We've got guys in coverage that can shut down the passing game.

Only way a Boston franchise can win anything is by cheating.

http://www.nfl.com/n...lated-footballs

>> Eleven of the 12 footballs used in the first half were judged by the officials to be under the minimum of 12.5 PSI, but just one was two pounds under. Many of them were just a few ticks under the minimum.

Haha. Only way you jealous salty kids can live is hating.

I assume your not from Boston, I assume you aren't "Patriotic" I assume none of your relatives play or have played on the Patriots, so I assume you started cheering for the Patriots because they won a lot.

So don't call a guy jealous of something that really isn't yours anyway.

So 11/12 times they were cheating by a little, and the remaining time was by a lot. Does the word MINIMUM mean something different in Boston?

I assume your not from Boston, I assume you aren't "Patriotic" I assume none of your relatives play or have played on the Patriots, so I assume you started cheering for the Patriots because they won a lot.

My grandma married a man from the Maine area so my family’s mostly Pats fans with the exception of a few members who love the Hawks. These assumptions tho.

So much this^

Archived