The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SuperBowl Thread (GDT)

canuckster19

I don't get Americans.

How hard is it to sing your anthem without exaggerating every single note, adding notes of your own and/or dragging it out for way longer than it was ever supposed to be?

Because they are blinded by patriotism, you can kill, rape, pillage, commit any crime imaginable, but wrap yourself in the American Flag and everything is ok.

And the arrogance in this post is exactly why the Pats are hated.

Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? When your team is as good as the Pats have been in recent memory, it's granted that we can be as arrogant as we want. Otherwise enjoy the game

People don't like teams that constantly get caught cheating.

Constantly? Lol. Only Spygate comes to mind when it comes to us actually "cheating". Why don't teams hate the Saints for Bountygate or Seattle for all their players tested for drug enhancements?

I don't get Americans.

How hard is it to sing your anthem without exaggerating every single note, adding notes of your own and/or dragging it out for way longer than it was ever supposed to be?

99% of the world don´t get Americans :)

if Canada living right on their side cannot get them the world will not get them too...

Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? When your team is as good as the Pats have been in recent memory, it's granted that we can be as arrogant as we want. Otherwise enjoy the game

Constantly? Lol. Only Spygate comes to mind when it comes to us actually "cheating". Why don't teams hate the Saints for Bountygate or Seattle for all their players tested for drug enhancements?

Didn't hurt my feelings at all but like most pats fans you are irritating

99% of the world don´t get Americans :)

if Canada living right on their side cannot get them the world will not get them too...

:lol:

I'm going to Argentina in April. Thought about going up to Iguazu Falls and checking out the Brazilian side, but I'm not convinced it's worth travelling all that way when I only have a couple of weeks in South America. Ever been?

*Insert generic football related comment here so that it doesn't look like i'm derailing the thread*

Archived