Luca Sbisa - Alex Biega

Ryan Stanton - Adam Clendening

Eddie Lack

Jacob Markstrom

Boston:

pinocchio.JPG

Ft. Brad Marchand as "Pinocchio"

proxy.jpg?t=HBgfaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmltZ2ZsaXAu

Let's see the boys take home another win!

Go Canucks GO!!!!!

tumblr_static_sully_s_best_cool.jpg

C'mon boys...win this one for Jimmy B. Sort of a homecoming for him.

Canucks lose every time I call for a win and win every time I call for a loss...so gonna say 3-2 Bruins.

I hope my magical powers (or complete lack thereof) continues as I'd love for the Canucks to sweep the small good pandas koalas (what's the opposite of a bear? Can someone help me out with this one?).

Bruins are coming off their biggest win of the season. we are also 1-5 at Td gardens dating back to the 2011 playoffs.

I am not sure what the score will be but I am 100 % certain we drop this game.

Since the playoffs we are 3-1 against them.... and 1-1 in Boston. Not sure what you are talking about.

Things definitely don't look promising.

Tough building to win in, Bruins coming off a big win, Canucks still dealing with significant injuries.

Everything is lined up for them to lose. But fans have been saying that alot lately and been proven wrong...

And I wouldn't put it past the NHL to add-in referee O'Halloran, just for sh*ts and giggles. Odds are generally stacked against the 'Nucks in the Boston Garden. Good luck, fellas...go and get the W!

Never give up, never surrender! Go Canucks Go!

Boston may have won a really good game, but that doesn't change what the team is right now. One game does not mean an absolute momentum turnaround. Also, when Canucks face previous rivals, they seem to always rise to the challenge and win...like against Chicago and Boston this year. Canucks take it 5-2, this time Horvat gets the hat trick. :D

I think we'll win tomorrow, a couple of our players are hot right now and were trying to keep the wolves at bay. I think we'll come out hungry and stun the bRuins early and cruise to an easy win.

Im also hoping for a Kass v Lucic scrap, ive always wondered how Kassian would match up against him.

Archived